Sponsored

Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community?

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't seen a single other one on the road yet here in eastern PA and only 3 total between all the dealerships in a 30 mile radius, one being a demo, one was front wheel drive, and one I bought :)

I think with the price point and practicality these things will be as common as Honda Civics once supply catches up, which if you ask me kinda stinks, part of the fun is the exclusivity :)
From the looks of things production wise.... you’ll be safe and exclusive for some time. Enjoy the ride... ✔🇺🇸
Sponsored

2pmader

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
BE07DBC5-6232-441E-A64B-147B36DD5116.jpeg
FF0F1158-65A1-47EB-A482-82C6D17C0A22.jpeg
D16EE8AE-E1A6-4159-9FB1-13DB9FD71069.jpeg

So we live in a mid sized city in a populous state with 5 Ford dealers within 30 miles of each other but I have only seen 7 actual rigs and only at the dealers.
Today I spotted this fresh off the truck Hybrid Lariat at a dealer awaiting its prep time... first eyes on a Lariat and hybrid for me personally. Never have seen a truck out on the road. I have seen and touched an XL, XLT, AWD and now this white Lariat. Like I said 7 total in the mix.
I am a car/truck guy and can spot vehicles way off........ just not seeing many yet. I know they are being built and sold but it’s odd for me not to see someone out showing their new truck off 🤔
I feel deprived...., yet hopeful when deliveries ramp up. ✔🇺🇸
I live north of Chicago, my neighbor is a GM at a Ford dealer ordered a XLT LUX Hybrid. I don't know when he ordered it but his came 2 weeks ago. I ordered my Lariat lux 10/13 of course no word on that yet. And I have not seen others running around town yet either

MarkFranMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
15 4x8x1.5 styrofoam insulation. #maverickinthewild
Ford Maverick Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community? E7A415CB-40E4-4BF4-80AC-8DB0D573CF23

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tomorrow-Sunday it will be one week since I visited this white Lariat on the Ford lot here in town. After services I will roll by to see if it was delivered or if the potential buyer walked and or left it for the dealer to do the expected ADM .
Curious to see what happened to it and if they have others that rolled in over the last seven days.... We shall see. 😎
Monday morning update:
So I returned to the local Ford dealer and was amazed to see that the Lariat Hybrid had not moved in a week.... untouched. It is still unlocked, the factory material is still wrapped in the back seat, not fully prepped for delivery.

I asked the sales staff about it and they were unclear if it was sold, or ordered and awaiting sale, canceled order and available to the public..... no clear answer. The window sticker states Special Order, the factory sheet states Retail.
It is not on Fords website for available inventory....
This must be a maverick Maverick.
Ford Maverick Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community? 790658D5-9956-4D75-A48F-2FE92EDFD906
Ford Maverick Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community? 5CBBC70D-F053-42EF-B1B9-E297ACCFD323
Ford Maverick Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community? 1C178BF7-825C-4B62-B92A-E6EF3F6AFD46

Comet71

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Comet 71
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford Mercury Comet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw 1 yesterday Turning in into Cosco lol

Let me tell you they look f...ng amazing in person :love::eek:
I was deciding to follow him or just letting him go lol 🕵️‍♂️🔭

Sponsored

JimA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Lariat super crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
While heading North on I-275 on Christmas morning I spotted a velocity blue XLT. I followed it for about 5 miles before it turned off. Really neat looking little truck. I was in my f-150 Lariat so I was looking down on it. I live in SE Michigan and it was the first and only one I've seen so far.

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My dad took me to look at an XLT since he had still not seen one in person (I ended up buying the XLT btw)

On the way out of his neighborhood there was a CG XL in front of a restaurant

He almost turned around and went home because he was like “ ok seen one”

He’s going to order one or possible take over the one I bought when my Lariat arrives

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dad took me to look at an XLT since he had still not seen one in person (I ended up buying the XLT btw)

On the way out of his neighborhood there was a CG XL in front of a restaurant

He almost turned around and went home because he was like “ ok seen one”

He’s going to order one or possible take over the one I bought when my Lariat arrives
Great .....that was a productive trip with Dad.....
Hope you both enjoy the Fords when he gets his ✔🇺🇸

Last edited:
Sponsored

Hot pepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

From the looks of things production wise.... you’ll be safe and exclusive for some time. Enjoy the ride... ✔🇺🇸
Saw an Iconic Silver one in my area, CA. I only saw the back but it looked really sharp.

Nighowl2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still haven't seen one but I don't drive much in these COVID times

Maverick2112

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 xl hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw a carbonized gray in Hartland Michigan yesterday. This was one of only two I have laid eyes on that were not at a dealer.

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Day before yesterday I saw a White XL being used as a work truck, it had traffic cones in the back. Yesterday I was leaving the grocery and saw a Cactus Grey in front of me. I followed a little bit since we were going the same direction. I caught up to him and waved when I took my exit. I'm not sure if he saw me.

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live north of Detroit. I have seen an Area 51 drive past me, I saw another Area 51 parked roadside and also saw one drive past me during the dark hours of the morning. At first, I thought the vehicle had the high beams on because of the two headlights being illuminated, it was pretty bright. When I looked in the rearview mirror I saw that it was a Maverick.
Sponsored