Not my truck but at Tampa Dealership with MARKET ADJUSTMENT mark up

MrEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Rav 4
Local dealer here in OKC says they are marking the adjusteed up 3K above sticker. Since I ordered mine early on, I will be getting Lariat First Edition for the sticker price of $35, 955.
Got my Hybrid First Edition Maverick with Luxe and 360 for $33,865. Ordered 8.21 took delivery 2.22

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most dealers charge a "documentation fee," which I assume is what the "dealer fee" is on that addendum sticker. But $1295 is a bit much for that type of fee. In my area it's more like $599-699. The 2 smaller fees are probably normal charges. So essentially a $2k over sticker price, which isn't that bad these days.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Florida has the highest Doc fees in the country. Some states have caps on what they charge. In NY its $175 in California it's $80.

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Or it is really an XL and they just tacked on the Lariat emblems and Logos to make more on their "Market Adjusted" price. :ROFLMAO:
you can tell its a lariat as you can see pics. of the interior seats., that markup dont seem too bad after what I have been seeing, its a shame about all the rotten dealers out there,im 67 retied on fixed income, and that is why I ordered one because of the PRICE MSRP ordered XLT hybrid one opt. trailer hitch $100 been going on7 Months nothing yet !!

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my Lariat after a 9 month wait and Long McArthur sold it to me for MSRP. My daughter needed one now so she had to pay ADM and she was lucky to get ahold of a hybrid. Even Elantra hybrids have ADM right now and they are hard to come by. I expect the ‘23s to jump in price quite a bit.

Sponsored

NoNameActor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Local dealer here in OKC says they are marking the adjusteed up 3K above sticker. Since I ordered mine early on, I will be getting Lariat First Edition for the sticker price of $35, 955.
My dealer down in Norman is keeping all orders at MSRP, but dealer inventory is at a minimum markup of about 2500...more on some vehicles and models.

Krich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer, Big Valley Ford in Stockton, CA, was great. No “market adjustment” or hard sell simply the price I signed up for in July for my XLT. On the day I picked it up, a different salesman came up and told me they could have sold it for several thousand more than what I bought it for.

cowmeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in the same Tampa market (Lakeland Florida). I had ordered a Maverick Hybrid last October from Lakeland Ford but cancelled my order when they started having issues giving delivery dates.
Fast forward to this week - Frank Uria from the dealership called me out of the blue and said my Maverick had arrived if I still wanted it. Long story short I just took ownership of my XLT Hybrid with luxury package, spray in liner and tow package for 26k and change. Thanks Frank!
Sponsored