Kevin Early

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The last update I got showed the build date getting moved up to the week of Dec. 11th. I don't special order very often but its been at least 45 days since that update. Is this common? Thanks
Sponsored

StarNut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting 4 2024 Marvick Lariat (cur 2020 Honda Fit)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Have you checked the links in the "Trackers" tab Ford Maverick Not Getting Updates On Maverick Special Order 1701867412193 ? If there is any change you can usually see it before you get notified.
Mine was scheduled for 11/20, pushed to 12/4, began production on 11/28. The first email for my original production date was the only one that I didn't know what was going on before I received an email. Those links are a godsend and a curse. I love to know what is going on, but I get a little obsessed and check them to many times a day (watched pot and all). But this morning my modules finally came on-line and my order tracking status date changed, so I am approaching the finish line. Not sure when it will finish since the SIBL will add some time as well and it seems they are producing a lot of lariats right now.

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The last update I got showed the build date getting moved up to the week of Dec. 11th. I don't special order very often but its been at least 45 days since that update. Is this common? Thanks
Until the tracker changes to "Built," changes are not uncommon.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Until the tracker changes to "Built," changes are not uncommon.
Correct. What’s weird is doesn’t seem like anyone in the mid Nov timeframe is reporting a built status. Mine went to production 11/17. Tracker still shows it as the same.

I’ve tracked about 4 builds before this. Never seen it stall out before.

Thundercougarfalconbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was scheduled on Day 87 and never received my second 45-day email on Day 90, nor any 45-day emails since then. My only other update was 2 weeks after scheduling to change build weeks. I guess that puts me at Day 43 since the last Ford email (build week change), so we'll see if anything comes Friday, but I feel like you shouldn't get the 45-day emails once you're scheduled.
Sponsored