First Name
b-ry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So far driven 2,223 MI but not as a typical driver this thing has been loaded down with tools parts and a lot of other stuff so far since the day it rolled off the factory which somebody Joyride for a little bit and it only had 20 MPG at 31 miles when I got it but I never erased it so someone joy rided at dealership....

80% of all of my driving is on highway so definitely on the lower end MPG for this vehicle

But loaded in the city I still float on electric mode and can still get upwards of 40 sometimes 50 MPG

Definitely has been a well-performing vehicle for sales and work and even heavy duty work currently this picture has 300 lb on top of the Rails and 150 to 200 sitting in the bed plus another 75 and tools another 50 in parts and then me at 150 lb

Ford Maverick Not a work truck? I beg to differ with my 2,200 mile Maverick daily worker update 20230315_121021

Ford Maverick Not a work truck? I beg to differ with my 2,200 mile Maverick daily worker update 20230314_174801
Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
👍

HiYoAu

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A good example of a tradesman rack in use.

The load extending off the back of the tailgate never makes me smile. But you tradesmen do what you need to do to get the job done so I have to give a nod.

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You get a ticket for not putting a red flag on the end of that load, but otherwise good job.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Within it's limits, it is absolutely a great work truck! Who ever thinks otherwise is simply ignorant.

Good to see examples of working Mav's out there! 🤠

Sponsored

Retired

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid, 2012 focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine came with 23 miles on the clock and showed 22 mpg. But it's winter and sitting around idling to clear the windshield did that. Yes, someone at the dealer drove it, but I believe it also gets some miles at the facrory. Not for work, but mine will see plenty of use hauling stuff back from Tractor Supply and Lowes as soon as the weather gets better.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man, I never cease to be amazed at what I see here. An eye-opener today - not one, but TWO trucks being used for what a truck was designed for. You could have fooled me, but I was about to begin to think all that Mavericks were made for were to be raised, to be lowered, to play with in the mud, in the snow, in the sand, etc. No reflection on those who do so, but it is sure good to see a truck at work like a truck was designed for.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Man, I never cease to be amazed at what I see here. An eye-opener today - not one, but TWO trucks being used for what a truck was designed for. You could have fooled me, but I was about to begin to think all that Mavericks were made for were to be raised, to be lowered, to play with in the mud, in the snow, in the sand, etc. No reflection on those who do so, but it is sure good to see a truck at work like a truck was designed for.
I dont think this is what they designed this truck for 😂 but i’m guilty too. Work with it every day 🙃… not with the double axel trailer every day naturally lol but all my tools and such

Ford Maverick Not a work truck? I beg to differ with my 2,200 mile Maverick daily worker update 42EA4995-46CF-425A-87DD-BE9066985214

Motorjunkie

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 vette, 71Fiat 850, 91 Mercedes 500SL, 2001 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Within it's limits, it is absolutely a great work truck! Who ever thinks otherwise is simply ignorant.

Good to see examples of working Mav's out there! 🤠
At the top of the 4k limit but it did a 90 mile trip.

Ford Maverick Not a work truck? I beg to differ with my 2,200 mile Maverick daily worker update IMG_6831

Sponsored
OP
OP
ashido67

ashido67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
b-ry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A good example of a tradesman rack in use.

The load extending off the back of the tailgate never makes me smile. But you tradesmen do what you need to do to get the job done so I have to give a nod.
ya i dont do that very often lol
but been running some rugged tests lil by little adding lil by lil lol
this was the max ive done with it so far

normally always on rails

Connell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Connell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That rack is great. What brand is it? It looks like a typical full size truck rack, but hugs the roof line. A full size rack would go at least 12” above the roof of the maverick.

Comet

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Corolla Hybrid
Engine
Undecided
They are a truck! Use it to pull trailers of firewood and it hauls way better than my old 6cyl 98 Ranger. 1500lb bed payload is nothing to sneeze at.
Sponsored