Sponsored

North New Jersey Mavericks to check out?

Jimg

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Focus zx4 , Lexus rx400h
Is there any dealerships in n. New Jersey where I can check out a maverick before ordering.?
Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Is there any dealerships in n. New Jersey where I can check out a maverick before ordering.?
I’ve been calling nj dealers.. websites say yes… call to dealer floors.. say not yet. I’ve called little ones, big ones and in between. Closest I got was maybe the end of next week. Good luck, going to check Toms Ford down the shore after this post.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I looked at website for Toms Ford in Keyport (I think exit 117)? It’s showing both on website and some in transit… but they are not posting MSRP which means they want lots and lots of money. I just want to sit in one and make sure I’m comfortable. I have an 02 Sport Trac that I love, but it’s getting tired with 180,000 miles.

Gryphandor

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Versa
I am in South Jersey. Reached out to a few dealerships to ask that they let me know if any Mavericks come in simply so I can get a look at one. Haven't heard anything yet which has me thinking New Jersey is on the back end for delivery of any so far.

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I looked at website for Toms Ford in Keyport (I think exit 117)? It’s showing both on website and some in transit… but they are not posting MSRP which means they want lots and lots of money. I just want to sit in one and make sure I’m comfortable. I have an 02 Sport Trac that I love, but it’s getting tired with 180,000 miles.
After you sitting in one I would take one for a test drive it's not going hurt anyone if you did. Also find out how must it is over MSRP for it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bunkyg

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav Lariat Lux 2.5, Ranger, Forester, Goldwing
I am in South Jersey. Reached out to a few dealerships to ask that they let me know if any Mavericks come in simply so I can get a look at one. Haven't heard anything yet which has me thinking New Jersey is on the back end for delivery of any so far.
Lilliston in vineland is supposed to have a xlt in stock on the 18th

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Beyer Ford in Ridgedale Avenue Morristown NJ.. I literally just test drove XLT Area51 ecoboost, fix, lux, co-pilot moon roof etc…. I’m in love❤. Nice sales guy Jared Jensen; list $34000, plus $3,000 adjustment because it’s in stock…. Order is at sticker price

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

After you sitting in one I would take one for a test drive it not it's not going hurt anyone if you did. Also find out how must it is over MSRP for it.
XLT awd ecoboost lux, fx and copilot moon rood area51 @ Beyer Ford in Morristown. MSRP $34000 and wants $3,000 over because it’s in stock. I test drove it.. zippy. And sticker if you order it. Loved the test drive

Gryphandor

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Versa
XLT awd ecoboost lux, fx and copilot moon rood area51 @ Beyer Ford in Morristown. MSRP $34000 and wants $3,000 over because it’s in stock. I test drove it.. zippy. And sticker if you order it. Loved the test drive
If only it wasn't area 51. I don't know what it is about that color but I just don't like it. First option I hit is to change the color right from that as the default on the XLT build and price tool.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If only it wasn't area 51. I don't know what it is about that color but I just don't like it. First option I hit is to change the color right from that as the default on the XLT build and price tool.
I like Area 51; although the new blue from Toyota called Calvary is prettier.

Sponsored

RAMS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Sorento SX & 2007 Infiniti M35x
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fette Ford, Clifton, NJ. Had 2 as of Friday, test drove XLT. Few other locations are getting there’s this week.

OP
OP

Jimg

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Focus zx4 , Lexus rx400h
Just ordered my 2022 ford maverick at fete Ford , can’t wait.. few months I would expect.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Fette Ford, Clifton, NJ. Had 2 as of Friday, test drove XLT. Few other locations are getting there’s this week.
Woodbridge Ford getting an XLT soon and they said they are selling at msrp
Sponsored