Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have to say Tom and his team do a good job. Received the email and price in the morning. Very friendly and quick reply. I'm still looking for a dealer in So Cal will do the CD. However, I sent tons of emails, but no response. If I can't find one, I might just let them ship the truck directly to me.
I was lucky ,there is a dealer right down the road from me that will do CD for $300.
Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was lucky ,there is a dealer right down the road from me that will do CD for $300.
Just a thought for you, Capital Ford in Raleigh, NC is doing the CD for $250 also. I didn`t know how far you are from Raleigh.

OP
OP
TheShark

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just a thought for you, Capital Ford in Raleigh, NC is doing the CD for $250 also. I didn`t know how far you are from Raleigh.
Interesting NCbronco, the quote I got from Shaun Cecil at Capital Ford in Raleigh was $300.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting NCbronco, the quote I got from Shaun Cecil at Capital Ford in Raleigh was $300.
I talked with Shaun Cecil about drop ship with him in Raleigh, NC on Wednesday July 14th. and he said they would do it for $250. He said he would have to do a inspection on the vehicle per Ford to turn back into them and a NC State inspection on the vehicle to drive on the highway, they would also clean the vehicle and fill it up with gas and do a walk around with the buyer. This is all they will do for the $250, You will have to pay him this money not the dealership where you bought it from. You will buy it from the dealer that you have had it sent to them from and that dealership will do all your paper work on buying it with the tax and tag. He also gave me the dealerships drop ship code to give to Tom. He said you are welcome to call him if you have anymore questions about this process. At that time when I spoke with him he had two other people that was using him for this service from Tom at Chapman Ford. Also Tom had mention that they was charging the other customers he had talk with the same $250 just like he told me. That`s what he told me and I am having mine sent to him. Now if you are having more done than what I mention above what he told me then maybe he is charging you the extra $50 for what you are having done.

Shaun Cecil

Courtesy Delivery Manager / Inventory Control

Capital Ford of Raleigh / Capital Ford of Rocky Mt / Capital Ford Lexington

919-422-6806 - Cell

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also had gotten the $300 price quote. Interesting

Sponsored

Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be interested if you're able to do it for WA. When you mention dropshipping, do you mean you could have it delivered without a separate charge for shipping from your dealership to me?
I’m in wa also, what dealer did you order from

OP
OP
TheShark

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I talked with Shaun Cecil about drop ship with him in Raleigh, NC on Wednesday July 14th. and he said they would do it for $250. He said he would have to do a inspection on the vehicle per Ford to turn back into them and a NC State inspection on the vehicle to drive on the highway, they would also clean the vehicle and fill it up with gas and do a walk around with the buyer. This is all they will do for the $250, You will have to pay him this money not the dealership where you bought it from. You will buy it from the dealer that you have had it sent to them from and that dealership will do all your paper work on buying it with the tax and tag. He also gave me the dealerships drop ship code to give to Tom. He said you are welcome to call him if you have anymore questions about this process. At that time when I spoke with him he had two other people that was using him for this service from Tom at Chapman Ford. Also Tom had mention that they was charging the other customers he had talk with the same $250 just like he told me. That`s what he told me and I am having mine sent to him. Now if you are having more done than what I mention above what he told me then maybe he is charging you the extra $50 for what you are having done.

Shaun Cecil

Courtesy Delivery Manager / Inventory Control

Capital Ford of Raleigh / Capital Ford of Rocky Mt / Capital Ford Lexington

919-422-6806 - Cell
Ha, that is interesting, I'm going to have to email him and mention that you were quoted $250. Looks like adawalli got the same $300 quote. I'm not having anything extra done, he even mentioned that it would not include tag, title or tax.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Adam, Josh Tolles at Crossroads Ford of Apex is your guy. I am also in the Raleigh area. $300 for pre-delivery inspection, final delivery detail and tank of fuel. He can also facilitate tax, title and registration paperwork and payment. Quote from him below. He has been a pleasure to work with so far and has a quick response to questions or issues.

"The $300 is what we charge for Courtesy Delivery; if you want to take things out or add things the $300 stays the same. For example if you want us to handle the registration (new or transfer of tags) I can 100% do that, you will just owe your taxes and DMV fees on top of the $300."

Joshua 'Josh' Tolles
Courtesy Delivery Manager
Office: 919-460-5600
Fax: 919-467-1956
Cell / Text: 517-812-7120
Email: [email protected]
Dealer Code: F21026
@TheShark, This message was interesting too. Josh seems more willing to help with tags/registration.

OP
OP
TheShark

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I ordered from Crossroads in Wake Forest. Wonder if there’s any difference.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TheShark

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We ordered our trucks from Chapman Ford in PA and looking into a courtesy delivery to Capital or Crossroads Ford.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chapman in PA is giving us a 4% discount below invoice! So, we are considering having them shipped down here for $300

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Same here, what are you hearing from them?
Not much honestly. Haven't heard anything since putting in my order in early July. You?
Sponsored