First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No surprise. I suspect we won't see scheduling until next week at the earliest. Ford is booked through mid-April.

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No surprise. I suspect we won't see scheduling until next week at the earliest. Ford is booked through mid-April.
I know that continues to suck for you Bob. :poop:

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Mike Douglas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received an email from Ford in Jan advising a build week of Feb 27th. Today when I checked they had updated my file with the window sticker. :)
Pretty happy about that.
Production date 3/2/2023.
🤞

EB Avalanche Grey Tremor ordered last Sept from Walnut Creek Ford.

Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is insane and anyone saying otherwise is suffering from serious Stockholm Syndrome.

They've had maybe 2 full scheduling weeks since I switched my order in December.

First it was "They never work before christmas!" then "its Christmas! then "new years!" then "its only clean up!" multiple times then just no emails went out, then multiple weeks just not scheduling.

This is NOT normal. There is NO reason they cannot schedule the ENTIRE YEARS worth of orders instantly. They have yearly allocations and they only change slightly.

How isn't it smarter to schedule EVERYONE and make adjustments as needed instead of leaving 50,000 with no news at all? They adjust the build dates after scheduled anyway...

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
3 weeks no scheduling?
Much more than 3 weeks if you dont count those multiple half assed weeks, holiday weeks, etc. Their schedule week 13 is more like schedule week 5

letsrock23

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Much more than 3 weeks if you dont count those multiple half assed weeks, holiday weeks, etc. Their schedule week 13 is more like schedule week 5
They will figure it out within the next year or so (I hope)

Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They will figure it out within the next year or so (I hope)
This has been going on long enough to realize its entirely artificial. There is zero reason ALL ecoboosts are not scheduled already if they are that underordered. Zero reason whatsoever.

They are pushing customers to look at higher priced Ford vehicles. I can bet you if I ordered a Bronco Sport with the same 2.0 engine and drive system as the tremor, it would be scheduled. This is all fake @Ford Motor Company

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not surprised, a little disappointed - but not too much.

Just another week on the scenic tour to Maverick ownership!!

Mike Douglas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What was weird about my emails, was that I got one advising Feb 27, then an update it had been moved to March 6, than another email moving it back to week of Feb 27th.

After MY22 delays, I thought I'd be waiting a year for my Tremor.

Calmate'

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calmate'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 XL Mavi Eco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LQQK $$$

I wanted to share my Maverick ordering experience. January of 2022 my son decided to order a 22 FX4 XLT with 4k package- After reading up on it I decided to order a plain jane XL ecoboost no add ons just for the novelty of owning a Maverick. We ordered from our very small local dealer. When the order banks for the 23s opened up I think in Sept 22 we called our dealer to convert our orders to 2023s since we had no build date - we were both at priority 10 - My XL was granted a build date of late October - My sons XLT had to be rolled over to 2023 - when this happened He read he could change color and trim. He wanted to order the Tremor but the system would not allow them to even after the Tremor order glitch was fixed. He was able to change the color and thats it. It didn't seem right so I called a friend out of town who works for a large volume Ford dealer. He asked for my sons name and information, he asked how he wanted the 2023 Maverick equipped (including Tremor package) The order was placed without issues. My son received a build date for the Tremor for December 2022, It was built and delivered to him by Feb 15th 2023 _ He is still waiting for the FX4 XLT ecoboost original order to be built from our small local dealer .......-not even a production date on that one. This is where Fords antiquated order system falls apart. All this talk about dealer allocations based on prior sales just completely screws the consumer that orders at a small dealer and it screws the small dealers also- SPECIAL ORDERS BUILD SEQUENCE SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEALERS PRIOR YEARS SALES AND ALLOCATIONS FORD !!!!!! another thing to note is my small local dealer has set the order to priority 10 several times and then Ford oddly changes it back to a 19 ??? I have verified this personally by calling the customer assistance number. We love our Mavericks but something has got to give with Ford Motor Company 14 moths later and no FX4 ... (The Tremor is bad ass though ) GET IT TOGETHER FORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored