Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those Hybrid owners out there....

Is it me or everyone else when you see no one in the rear view mirror and you can go as slow and long as possible in all eclectic mode.

Makes me soooooo happy knowing that I am driving for freeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bit)^*s all you other hosers out there are paying to drive....... 🤠Moo Haaa Mooo Haaaa.

Now I know why those prius owners drive like mud was suck in their pants!!! Now I know....

With the gas rationing that I hear on the horizon, I hope I don't see anyone behind me again especially going up hill.

Keep putting along peeps
Sponsored

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those Hybrid owners out there....

Is it me or everyone else when you see no one in the rear view mirror and you can go as slow and long as possible in all eclectic mode.

Makes me soooooo happy knowing that I am driving for freeeeeeeeeeeeeee Bit)^*s all you other hosers out there are paying to drive....... 🤠Moo Haaa Mooo Haaaa.

Now I know why those prius owners drive like mud was suck in their pants!!! Now I know....

With the gas rationing that I hear on the horizon, I hope I don't see anyone behind me again especially going up hill.

Keep putting along peeps
there's nothing is 'free' here. You need to put gas in the hybrid to make it run in electric. Maybe not as much as other vehicles but still paying for gas in the end. Next time try walking while others are crawling in their cars then you may brag about it being free.

Milton Jeff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2 DR Wrangler (Current)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Next time try walking while others are crawling in their cars then you may brag about it being free.
Even shoe leather isn't free.... lol

Trucklet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
there's nothing is 'free' here. You need to put gas in the hybrid to make it run in electric. Maybe not as much as other vehicles but still paying for gas in the end. Next time try walking while others are crawling in their cars then you may brag about it being free.
Walking burns more calories and will force you to eat more. Can't escape it! 😁

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These days if I saw a hybrid driving like that, I would be know for sure if the owner was enjoying the "free" miles or the truck was dead. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reminds me of an old saying speed doesn't kill, driving 55 in the left lane does. :)
Sponsored