Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
uhhhh....i think he meant that as a joke!
Apparently we were both trying to be funny. There really should be a sarcasm flag, but I’d break it from over use.

Deleted member 1370

I ordered an XL hybrid July 21st. I'm guessing I won't see it until spring next year....
fingers crossed that isnt the case. maybe early winter? but hopefully not spring. Im a july 16 order but for an ecoboost so i hope mine isnt spring next year either in fairness

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
As much as I would like to jump on the doom and gloom bandwagon.

And as hard as it it to admit that I am very inpatient, I would like to recommend that everyone take a very deep breath.

The time frame of that breath would be about 8 to 10 weeks at least. We literally can’t do a damn thing about the delays except bitch or.

I would rather talk about all the modifications we will do to our Mavericks, engine mods, interior mods, exterior mods, tech mods, where do you plan to go on your first trip, pick your positive topic and let her rip.

Or we can start a few bitching threads. Hey I get it, too much time between tidbits of positive information.

I just want to say hang in there as long as you can, I really believe it will be worth it.

Sponsored

DuaneM

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
At the end of the day, we all ordered a 2022 vehicle with zero date given on when the FIRST ones would be built and sold beyond a very vague "Fall 2021". I ordered June 23rd with hopes of getting it this year, but if the builds that are scheduled are built and delivered as expected, we can't really be justified in getting upset at Ford for delivering exactly on the timeframe that they promised. I agree that it sucks to wait, but unless they fail to get a significant amount of trucks to market by December 21st (end of fall), there's no reason to call them out. If you got promised a vehicle this year, that's on your dealership.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered 7/18. My guess now is Mid February 22 for delivery.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered 7/18. My guess now is Mid February 22 for delivery.
As previously told to me by a little birdie intimated that retail orders will be completed by January then there will be little if any backlog. He is guessing, but he is very knowledgeable in the field VERY knowledgeable.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Well, the good thing is My down $$ builds weekly...So who knows maybe I'll be putting down twice as much as I had planned :) That I like! ... but my trade will be worth less so maybe it will be a wash

kingdoms333

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln, Isuzu
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hope everyone is in for the long haul....
If the waiting goes too long....I am one consumer that will cancel. There are others like Toyota and Nissan...and even ,,maybe,,,the Hyundai Cruz......consumers will only wait so long for anything in the USA. I hope Ford begins to see more comments like mine.

Sponsored

velvetsMT

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, F250. F350
At the end of the day, we all ordered a 2022 vehicle with zero date given on when the FIRST ones would be built and sold beyond a very vague "Fall 2021". I ordered June 23rd with hopes of getting it this year, but if the builds that are scheduled are built and delivered as expected, we can't really be justified in getting upset at Ford for delivering exactly on the timeframe that they promised. I agree that it sucks to wait, but unless they fail to get a significant amount of trucks to market by December 21st (end of fall), there's no reason to call them out. If you got promised a vehicle this year, that's on your dealership.
If you order something and they say it will be to you at a certain point (Fall 2021) and it's not then I can see why someone is upset. People had a fit when Amazon couldn't get stuff to them in 2 days, so now they don't try. If you get it in 2022 and ordered the first day that is not what Ford promised with a Fall 2021 delivery. They make it sound like your getting in a line when in reality your in a group with random numbers to be selected for your turn in line.

Pstern

First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
In CT you pay Personal Property taxes on Cars, Motorcycles, Boats and the trailer on the boat. If it's registered and has a motor, it's taxed. Where I am my 2018 Subaru cost me $760/yr just in taxes. MIL rate is 73 I think....That's why I call it the "TaxU2Death State"! Oh yeah, we also pay sales tax and income tax as well LOL!
Omgosh! I am in Montana. No sales tax!! Never heard of “property” tax on vehicles.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As previously told to me by a little birdie intimated that retail orders will be completed by January then there will be little if any backlog. He is guessing, but he is very knowledgeable in the field VERY knowledgeable.
🎅?

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can wait. As long as they get it right, a few (or more) months is nothing.

patience-young.gif
When you can snatch the key fob from my hand, you will be ready for your Maverick
Sponsored