Sponsored

No Homelink?

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
I don’t see anywhere that the Maverick has Homelink available on any package. This, proximity key entry and push button start are unfortunate misses. I’ll still buy and use an obsolete keyed ignition if I must, but may retrofit Homelink in somewhere like I did in my Jeep.
Sponsored

hsinking1932

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I just learned that Ford thought Maverick could sell 100,000/yr, I couldn't believe it. Now I found that this is a product line that can compete with used pickup, Civic, Rav4 and Jeep at the same time, I began to believe them.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t see anywhere that the Maverick has Homelink available on any package. This, proximity key entry and push button start are unfortunate misses. I’ll still buy and use an obsolete keyed ignition if I must, but may retrofit Homelink in somewhere like I did in my Jeep.
Haven’t seen a dealer yet that couldn’t add homelink, usually replacing the rear view mirror.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
There's push button start and the intelligent key available for Lariats

no homelink from what I could tell

BoxxerDad@50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 2023 XLT hybrid, sold MY23Lariat,MY22XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
retro fit homelink …. How?

Sponsored

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm guessing the mirror setup will be very similar to my Bronco Sport if not the same. I had a frameless Homelink auto-dimming mirror left over from an old Miata so I thought I would see if it was something I could use in the BS. Wiring looked easy enough but what I found was the mirror wouldn't clear the black housing above it. Did a little research and found they make something called a long neck version of the mirror but also found they make an adapter that can turn any mirror into a long neck, got one on eBay for $15. I disconnected the old mirror, I reused the the wiring connector for the mirror by pulling the pins and repinning on my new mirror. The white wire is power and the black is ground the rest aren't used, I'm guessing those would be for auto-dimming side mirrors. With the adapter the mirror easily cleared the housing. Programed the homelink and tested to make sure the auto-dimming was working. Looks good and works great.