First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't forget the other FE Constraint. The tonneau cover. That's why we haven't seen CG or A51 FE's scheduled either yet. If they are planning production soon of Rapid Red, which they know is FE only,, they must be thinking the tonneau constraint must be ending soon. Which is good news for many.

If the tonneau constraint ends, I will be happy to add that back to my build. Although my dealer might strangle me because of another change. :)
Sponsored

Last edited:

bmessmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick AWD 2.0 Lariat First Edition
I ordered a loaded lariat with all the bells and whistles on August 6th. Knowing that there are part and chip shortages. I figured at least 6 months or more before I hear about my truck. No use getting excited about the wait. It will be delivered sooner or later. By then maybe the bugs will be worked out.
This is exactly where I am at. I ordered early August, and am resigned to at 2028 delivery. The only difference is my current car is dying, and I may not be able to wait. Here's hoping without getting excited about it.

Waitingtosee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer Limited, 2022 Ford Maverick FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No link, information came from the Maverick Brand Manager. Just call me the Long McArthur News if you want.
Tim any word on the splash guards that were a late availability item as well? I have that on my Rapid Red FE and I am wondering if I should just call and see if the dealer can remove them from my order. I would love to get them factory installed but I can do it later if that gets me my truck sooner.

Thanks for all you do for us!

Pogeegitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Expedition Max XLT, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So if they're supposedly starting production in September, does that mean they're leapfrogging/replacing those already scheduled this month? Or are these in addition?

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

TolWalleye#1

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy Silverado
Changed to Carbonized Grey from Rapid Red a couple weeks ago. Been priority 2 for months! Here to hoping. Hybrid also.

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hope my Lariat Hybrid Rapid Red 1st Edition, Luxury Package is selected - Ordered 7/26. Probably won't happen.
We can only hope. I wonder if that's why my dealership was insistent on fixing up some paperwork issues last night and wanted it done before noon today (sorted out today, btw). Mine was ordered 6/15, Pri code is still 19 (got a new DORA today so I had a copy reflecting a change).

Fingers, toes, and other jiggly bits crossed for all of us!

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Don't forget the other FE Constraint. The tonneau cover. That's why we haven't seen CG or A51 FE's scheduled either yet. If they are planning production soon of Rapid Red, which they know is FE only,, they must be thinking the tonneau constraint must be ending soon. Which is good news for many.

If the tonneau constraint ends, I will be happy to add that back to my build. Although my dealer might strangle me because of another change. :)
I believe it was said that the tonneau cover constraint ONLY pertained to the stand alone option and would not hold up the packages it was a part of.

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe it was said that the tonneau cover constraint ONLY pertained to the stand alone option and would not hold up the packages it was a part of.
Negative. And further supported that no builds have been scheduled with Tonneaus for quite a few weeks. Current constraint, confirmed by my dealer. That's why you've seen no First Editions scheduled, even without Rapid Red. It was the Tonneau Cover constraint. But that constraint might be removed soon, it sounds like.

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What doe it men FIRST ADDITION? I am novice here and just would like someone to explain this.

CnG guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat First Ed Hybrid, Carbonized
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
6/21 Carbonized Gray First Edition Hybrid here... crossing fingers.
We ordered the same truck the same day. I hope we get the email the same day too!

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We ordered the same truck the same day. I hope we get the email the same day too!
I'll cross my fingers for you guys as well!