2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There is a website now (link below) where they are listing dealer mark ups so you can help avoid them. They list individual dealers and how much. You can sort by manufacturer and I believe also vehicle specific so you can see what dealers are charging for the Maverick specifically. This works for all vehicles as well, not just Ford.

https://markups.org/
Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I poked around on the site a bit when I saw the Ford Authority article about it. It seems anyone can add info on a given dealer, and since some folks are uninformed, this leads to at least some questionable data points.

In one example, the user comment was "asked about ADM and the sales manager’s words were 'Yeah, we don’t mark up customer orders and never will.'..."

So ymmv...

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On Markups.org I did a search for 2022 Mavericks that dealers were marking up on Customer Retail Orders and this is what I found:

Dealer: Charles Gabus Ford in Iowa: $3,500 markup on an EcoBoost
Dealer: Cutter Ford in Hawaii: $7,000 markup on a Hybrid

This is the search I did: Ford only, MY2022, Iowa or Hawaii

Off the Lot searches shows markups of: $10K, 5K, 5K, 4K, 8K, 5K, 5K, 5K, 10K, 2.5K, 8K
Average was: 6K

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess everyone is getting upset about the ADMs being charged by Ford Dealers as well as others! Now there’s a site (markups.org) where you can add your favorite ADM dealer👍🏻 The Toyota dealers seem to have the market cornered with high ADMs (at least in FL)!

There were a couple already called out for the excessive charges for our Mavericks (like 20K!). I’ll be adding my favorite - Gary Yeoman’s of Daytona Beach👍🏻

https://apple.news/AQirwn3ZaQv68D4D6WqJ12A
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Aza