First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For what it's worth, I was hoping to order a new Maverick Tremor package. I live in Baja and use 4WD daily. I was first in line for my dealer and already took delivery of a 22 Mav FX4 last year. During the roller coaster of the order process, I was told we could order a Tremor, but my odds of receiving it are low. They said to guarantee my order and to receive no ADM; I needed to remove the Tremor pkg. So I was able to order a Black Lariat Lux pkg., FX4, Co-pilot 360, blackout package, black onyx seating, etc. My dealer currently has no problem adding $10K for the Tremor, which is not in my budget. I would check with your dealers about any ADM they might want for the Tremor. Finally, the sales manager came out and said listen, I'd love to order your Tremor, but I just received notice from Ford' that less than 2% of the Mavericks built for 2023 will be Tremor models. He said he would order it for me but couldn't guarantee timely delivery or sticker price. After living through last year's order process, I've decided to be happy with my order as it is.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered mine as a 2022 rollover at Granger for $3000 off MSRP and they wont take any new 2023 orders till the remaining 80 rollovers(of which my Tremor is one) are scheduled. I guess choose your dealer. Granger is about 4700 miles from where I live.