Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport OBX
Engine
Undecided
Ford Maverick 2 Inch Level Lift $449
https://flatoutsuspension.net/products/maverick-2level

Ford Maverick NEW PRODUCT: Ford Maverick 2" Inch Level Lift $449 from Flatout Suspension 41BD033C-BCE6-4182-99A1-41C7E81184CF

This entry-level lift kit allows you to lift the front of your Ford Maverick 2" and the rear 1.5" for a level lift. The rear is on a height adjustable perch which will allow you to do a 2" lift front and rear and retain the natural rake (0.5" higher rear) for a true 2" lift if desired.

The front uses a 2" (50.8mm) spacer that sits atop the OEM strut. The rear uses a height adjustable spring perch and new springs. You can choose between a comfort spring which retains the OEM rate and load capacity or an overload spring which increases load capacity and eliminates sag.

Kit includes:
2x 2" Front strut spacers
2x Adjustable sway bar endlinks
2x Camber adjustment bolt
4x Rear trailing arm spacers
2x Rear Springs (comfort or overload)
2x Height adjustable rear spring cups
2x Rear brake line extension bracket
1x Perch adjustment wrenches
2x Flatout Suspension decals
Approximate install time : 2-3 Hours

Why buy our kit instead of the others on the market? While spacer lifts all serve the same function, most of the kits out there only lift 1.5" and do not allow you to level the ride height. Our spacer is slightly offset to maintain proper camber and caster to prevent tire wear. Other spacer kits do not accommodate a way to increase cargo/ load capacity as they reuse the OEM rear springs.

If you set rear height above 1.5", we advise adding our subframe spacers as well to re-center the rear tire and reduce the angle of the CV.

https://flatoutsuspension.net/products/ford15spacer
Sponsored

Last edited:

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Available for both! FWD uses a different style perch than AWD.
Gotcha. For some reason only the Rear Spring Option dropdown was showing when I first looked and the item description didn't specify.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looks good. I wonder if they will make it for the Tremor? Or maybe just sell the rear adjustable pucks and sway bar end links and smaller front spacer. Otherwise I will probably just add air bags to beef up the rear.

OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport OBX
Engine
Undecided
Looks good. I wonder if they will make it for the Tremor? Or maybe just sell the rear adjustable pucks and sway bar end links and smaller front spacer. Otherwise I will probably just add air bags to beef up the rear.
You can select for Tremor, it just lifts 1.5” up front since it already has a height advantage over non-Tremor.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You can select for Tremor, it just lifts 1.5” up front since it already has a height advantage over non-Tremor.
And it still lifts the rear to match. I like to keep the rear high for my topper and heavy loads. Sorry I didnt open the website yet just saw the description.

OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport OBX
Engine
Undecided
And it still lifts the rear to match. I like to keep the rear high for my topper and heavy loads. Sorry I didnt open the website yet just saw the description.
Yep, on a Tremor, you'd be about 1.0" as a baseline and you have about 1.5" to go up. For heavy loads, we offer a 20% increase spring (overload).

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yep, on a Tremor, you'd be about 1.0" as a baseline and you have about 1.5" to go up. For heavy loads, we offer a 20% increase spring (overload).
Nice. Have you all test fitted any max tire sizes? Probably about the same as others with the pinch welds and all in the way.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

245/70r17s on Tremor with this lift would make for 11.65" of ground clearance. Angles should be pretty impressive too.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

245/70r17s on Tremor with this lift would make for 11.65" of ground clearance. Angles should be pretty impressive too.
Yes, it would sit roughly exactly as my lifted FX4 seen here. I do not have the improved approach angle, obviously.

BTW, Eibach lift springs installed on my truck. 2 inches up front, 1.5 inches in rear. Not sure what advantage this kit would offer vs. 4 new springs. Plus it costs more than the spring kit.

But, as others have said, options are good. Everyone can choose what they like best for their application.

P.S. That is my wife's Tremor in the background. My truck rides 2 inches taller than stock Tremor height thanks to combined effects of my lift springs and 245/70/17 tires.

Ford Maverick NEW PRODUCT: Ford Maverick 2" Inch Level Lift $449 from Flatout Suspension IMG_9415.JPG

OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport OBX
Engine
Undecided
Yes, it would sit roughly exactly as my lifted FX4 seen here. I do not have the improved approach angle, obviously.

BTW, Eibach lift springs installed on my truck. 2 inches up front, 1.5 inches in rear. Not sure what advantage this kit would offer vs. 4 new springs. Plus it costs more than the spring kit.

But, as others have said, options are good. Everyone can choose what they like best for their application.

P.S. That is my wife's Tremor in the background. My truck rides 2 inches taller than stock Tremor height thanks to combined effects of my lift springs and 245/70/17 tires.

IMG_9415.JPG
I love Eibach, we use a lot of their springs on certain applications. The one thing I generally dislike about lift springs; they usually up the rate for less squish (firmer ride) or the increase the length of the spring forcing the shock to extend which sacrifices downward travel as it’s using that at rest. To my knowledge they only offer their kit for AWD which excludes the FWD and Hybrid. I suspect it doesn’t account for the Trenor package either.

Our rear is a lengthened spring assembly but we offer an option for load capacity and towing, you can also set it for 1.5” to level or 2.0” to keep rake, an option others don’t have.
Sponsored