Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Dear Maverick owners,

We initiated the poll earlier among the Rivian Style Wood Grain, Dark Wood Grain, Regular Wood Grain, Black Wood Grain, and Bronze Wood Grain. And the result shows that Black Wood Grain wins. Thank you all for your participation! We truly appreciate it

How about the Carbon Fiber, Matt Carbon Fiber, Gloss Black, and Matt Black?

Ford Maverick [NEW OPTIONS]Pick Your Favorite Pattern for The Interior Dash/Console Trim Kits 1. Carbon Fiber

Ford Maverick [NEW OPTIONS]Pick Your Favorite Pattern for The Interior Dash/Console Trim Kits 2. Matt Carbon Fiber

Ford Maverick [NEW OPTIONS]Pick Your Favorite Pattern for The Interior Dash/Console Trim Kits 3. Gloss Black

Ford Maverick [NEW OPTIONS]Pick Your Favorite Pattern for The Interior Dash/Console Trim Kits 4. Matt Black

Please pick your favorite one. The final result of the poll will determine our final products! Much appreciated!
Sponsored

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Eventually) a Ford Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As much as I do like having the matte black option, please consider expanding the color options to match the range of exterior colors available on the Maverick. I think that many owners would enjoy the choice to color match the interior trim pieces to their exterior color choice.

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™m surprised to see matte black so high, arenā€™t they already matte black?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
The original interior is matt black already. Will it be necessory to add the same color with the original interior? šŸ§

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The original interior is matt black already. Will it be necessory to add the same color with the original interior? šŸ§
If I had to guess, I think that people are wanting to also cover up the base navy/dark blue interior pieces, not just the existing few pieces of small trim in your kits.

bigshmoop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Plymouth Satellite, 2023 Toyota 4Runner ORP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My guess is so many are still waiting to get their truck so they don't know it's matte black :ROFLMAO:

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
All the Carbon Fiber parts popping up on eBay are straight out of the 90's. It's an outdated look. If these trim kits showed up in standard colors, I bet they would sell like hot cakes.

Greg_in_GA

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
Undecided
Dang, I thought this was going to be about a kit to easily cover up of the orange eyesores in the XLT interior.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Thank you all for your votes for the color options! We are planning to make Dark Wood Grain, Black Wood Grain and Matt Carbon Fiber. We will post it when the final products are done.
Please note we use hydrographic transfer printing to give the pattern to the trim kits.
Again, thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate it!

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
Carbon fiber : BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

MostlySafeBear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you all for your votes for the color options! We are planning to make Dark Wood Grain, Black Wood Grain and Matt Carbon Fiber. We will post it when the final products are done.
Please note we use hydrographic transfer printing to give the pattern to the trim kits.
Again, thank you so much for your comments. We appreciate it!
I'm sure that other companies that actually listen to customers desires will do better.

You totally ignored suggestions against carbon fiber being a very dated look, suggestions regarding exterior color matching, and similar.

Not even a reply that those weren't possible, or lack of interest or anything. Just ignored.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I'm sure that other companies that actually listen to customers desires will do better.

You totally ignored suggestions against carbon fiber being a very dated look, suggestions regarding exterior color matching, and similar.

Not even a reply that those weren't possible, or lack of interest or anything. Just ignored.
I'm so sorry I'm not so familiar with the forum and sometimes I just replied the comment and the next comment was overwhelmed. Sorry, there are many comments and we did read every comments.

We truly appreciate each suggestions from the owners. We believe it's definitely a huge help for us to make improvements and win your view. That's the reason we are here. We would like to make something that the owners of the Maverick satisfied with.

I have replied the suggestions regarding exterior color matching that it's difficult to match it the same with the body color. We truly appreciate each suggestions from the owners and I'm sorry that we would quit the products if it can not be perfect on the final products.

For the final colors decision, we pick them from the results of the poll lol. And yes we give up to make the matt black because some of the owners said that there doesn't seem to be a great difference in the matt black vs factory trim colors.

Thank you so much for the care of our products and your opinion. We are open to any suggestions to make improvements. We will try our best to reply or react to every comment to let guys know we had received your comment.

Sincerely,
Muslogy Auto

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A pedantic note. The word is matte, not matt.

:geek:
Sponsored