First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Been in voice contact with Ford dealer in Palm Bay, Florida. Have been assured they will honor A/Z plan pricing on an ordered Maverick. Ford employee website has paperwork for both seller/buyer to fill out and sign that indicates vehicle cost and amount allowed for paper work. If all goes well will place my order.
Sponsored

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Been in voice contact with Ford dealer in Palm Bay, Florida. Have been assured they will honor A/Z plan pricing on an ordered Maverick. Ford employee website has paperwork for both seller/buyer to fill out and sign that indicates vehicle cost and amount allowed for paper work. If all goes well will place my order.
Pull up a chair. Grab a cup of coffee. You'll be here a while...

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
Unless of course, there is never anything to actually TAKE out the door

Sponsored

Frank Alan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome to the group. Good Maverick choice. Side question how you like your
2020 Telluride? I have one and love it.

Scooter66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm with Mullinax at New Smyrna Beach. About all I'm getting at my dealership is no dealer fees.

OP
OP
olderbudwiser

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome to the group. Good Maverick choice. Side question how you like your
2020 Telluride? I have one and love it.
That is wife's vehicle. She loves it. Passed on new Explorer and Aviator. Even paying MSRP for Kia still 6K less than Explorer at A plan pricing.

OP
OP
olderbudwiser

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm with Mullinax at New Smyrna Beach. About all I'm getting at my dealership is no dealer fees.
All dealers have paperwork fees. Some charge more some less. For A/Z plan there is a set amount dictated by Ford Motor.

OP
OP
olderbudwiser

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should be able to negotiate out the door price when you order and get it in writing.
Thats what I'm not sure and have to ask. What if vehicle takes 6 months and there are 2 price increases. There use to be some mechanisum that locked you in at the ordered price regardless of any increases by Ford Motor.

Sponsored

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thats what I'm not sure and have to ask. What if vehicle takes 6 months and there are 2 price increases. There use to be some mechanisum that locked you in at the ordered price regardless of any increases by Ford Motor.
I don't think there's risk of Ford raising the MSRP on 2022 models. Any price change will happen when they close out the order book for 22s and open the book for 23s. Your order will be for a 22. As long as you get a build date for the '22, there should be nothing to worry about.

It's Additional Dealer Markups that are the real issue around here.

Frank Alan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is wife's vehicle. She loves it. Passed on new Explorer and Aviator. Even paying MSRP for Kia still 6K less than Explorer at A plan pricing.
Kia Telluride first vehicle I ever paid MSRP plus had to put a deposit for dealer to hold Telluride until I could get to dealership. They said it would sell before I could get to dealership in two days. I have a Maverick hybrid XLT with lux pkg and 360 plus sliding rear window on order since 6/19 and still no build date. So be patient and enjoy your the ride.

OP
OP
olderbudwiser

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think there's risk of Ford raising the MSRP on 2022 models. Any price change will happen when they close out the order book for 22s and open the book for 23s. Your order will be for a 22. As long as you get a build date for the '22, there should be nothing to worry about.

It's Additional Dealer Markups that are the real issue around here.
If dealer signs A/Z plan paperwork showing pricing schedule there can be be mark up. I can get in trouble and or actually be responsible for $$ if I knowing get someone not entitled A plan pricing. Same can happen to dealer itself. Once contract is signed.

OP
OP
olderbudwiser

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kia Telluride first vehicle I ever paid MSRP plus had to put a deposit for dealer to hold Telluride until I could get to dealership. They said it would sell before I could get to dealership in two days. I have a Maverick hybrid XLT with lux pkg and 360 plus sliding rear window on order since 6/19 and still no build date. So be patient and enjoy your the ride.
Same here. At the time KIA was offering $1000.00 rebate if you financed through them plus $400.00 military rebate. So MSRP tough pill to swallow.

Frank Alan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. At the time KIA was offering $1000.00 rebate if you financed through them plus $400.00 military rebate. So MSRP tough pill to swallow.
I got the 400 military but missed the 1000 dollars because I had frozen my credit and on last day of month didn't have time to unfreeze on tight schedule that day. Probably in top two new vehicles I ever purchased.
Sponsored