MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've finally joined after lurking since the beginning. I live in SE Michigan and work for a tier 1 auto supplier. Initially (last year) I was hoping to time an order to get a '23 this fall, but gave up on that idea as the ordering and delivery drama played out. So I placed an order on Sept. 16th and verified via chat with Ford Customer Service that my order is "Unscheduled-Clean". I never received a confirmation email from Ford, but eventually found out from my dealer that my email was entered incorrectly. My order is an XLT EB, 4k, FX4, CP360.

I appreciate all of the information that's available on this forum and hope that I'm able to provide some useful contributions.
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've finally joined after lurking since the beginning. I live in SE Michigan and work for a tier 1 auto supplier. Initially (last year) I was hoping to time an order to get a '23 this fall, but gave up on that idea as the ordering and delivery drama played out. So I placed an order on Sept. 16th and verified via chat with Ford Customer Service that my order is "Unscheduled-Clean". I never received a confirmation email from Ford, but eventually found out from my dealer that my email was entered incorrectly. My order is an XLT EB, 4k, FX4, CP360.

I appreciate all of the information that's available on this forum and hope that I'm able to provide some useful contributions.
Sounds like we ordered nearly identical rigs on the same day. Hope we both actually get them.

OP
OP
MiMav

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds like we ordered nearly identical rigs on the same day. Hope we both actually get them.
I hope so too. Best of luck to all of us, I think we'll need it.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the zoo. Please don’t feed the bears and trolls that lurk in corners here. They can get pretty snarky if you do.
Sponsored