First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Turbo Beetle, 2015 Hyundai Accent
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A friend of ours is the Utah/Wyoming/Nevada Zone Manager for dealerships. As I related to him, I think the Maverick will be as significant to Ford as the Model T. Henry Ford didn’t invent the automobile, he invented the affordable automobile. Ford has invented an affordable hybrid truck. I’ve been wanting a truck my whole life but could never justify the cost and gas mileage of larger trucks. I’m looking forward to driving a hybrid truck!

Luthinator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Mav. Lariat Hybrid & 23' Ford Explorer XLT+
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Have any of you ever seen the information as to why the original Maverick was made? There are a couple cool videos on YouTube about it. The maverick almost made the Mustang extinct. That is why they killed off the Maverick after only a few years in production. I could see that happening to Maverick as it may take more market share from the F-150 then they had anticipated (possibly). Its already selling better than the Ranger.

OP
OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see the F150, Ranger, and Maverick coexisting without cannibalizing the sales of each other. I was never in the market for an F150 or Ranger. The Maverick is the economical choice for those who want some of the versatility of a truck without the the higher price and operating costs of midsize and full size trucks. As stated in the thread, I’ve always wanted a truck. The Maverick Lariat Hybrid prompted me to order one.

Sponsored

Luthinator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Please share all the pics. in and out. this is what I have ordered. I am not expecting to see mine until closer to Feb. or March.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great news, David! One step closer to your new Maverick. We're looking forward to hearing about your adventures with your new truck soon! 😎
I picked up my new MY2024 Lariat Hybrid at Mullinax Ford Mobile. Very happy with the entire process with sales and financing. Great dealership.
Ford Maverick New Member - MY2024 Lariat Hybrid Cactus Gray IMG_2614

Luthinator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I see the F150, Ranger, and Maverick coexisting without cannibalizing the sales of each other. I was never in the market for an F150 or Ranger. The Maverick is the economical choice for those who want some of the versatility of a truck without the the higher price and operating costs of midsize and full size trucks. As stated in the thread, I’ve always wanted a truck. The Maverick Lariat Hybrid prompted me to order one.
I am right there with you. The F-150 never made a lick of sense for me or my commute.

Luthinator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I picked up my new MY2024 Lariat Hybrid at Mullinax Ford Mobile. Very happy with the entire process with sales and financing. Great dealership.
IMG_2614.jpeg
I have the same thing ordered! Mine started production 12/7... its still in production. probably due to the stupid mud flaps. I did not know about the delays when I ordered it.
Congrats!!
Sponsored