Reaction score
Website
www.catvert68.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi Folks,

I just joined the site today but I've had my Maverick XLT since October. I was talking to my wife about getting one and pulled up a CarGurus search to show her what it was and there was one sitting on a dealer lot about 40 miles from us. We jumped in my Jeep Wrangler, drove there, and bought it.

It had been ordered by another customer but, when it came in, the wife hated the color (Velocity Blue) so they refused it and ordered one in a different color. That was the day before I spotted it. Total time on the lot from arrival to us driving it home was 3 days.

It's the 2.0 AWD XLT with the Lux package, Co-Pilot360, spray-in bed liner, floor liners, power moon roof, and manual sliding rear window.

After 10 months, I have just over 4,700 miles on it. I'm retired so I don't have a commute and most of my driving is local, averaging anywhere from 22-26 MPG. I do occasionally go up to mid-coast Maine and those trips typically get me 30-35 MPG.

Since picking it up, it's been Ziebart'ed and ceramic coated. I've added a hard rolling tonneau cover, sill protectors, tailgate letters, and hood struts.

Ford Maverick New Member from MA 22Mav02
Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Maverick! Looks great!

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome, Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hi Folks,

I just joined the site today but I've had my Maverick XLT since October. I was talking to my wife about getting one and pulled up a CarGurus search to show her what it was and there was one sitting on a dealer lot about 40 miles from us. We jumped in my Jeep Wrangler, drove there, and bought it.

It had been ordered by another customer but, when it came in, the wife hated the color (Velocity Blue) so they refused it and ordered one in a different color. That was the day before I spotted it. Total time on the lot from arrival to us driving it home was 3 days.

It's the 2.0 AWD XLT with the Lux package, Co-Pilot360, spray-in bed liner, floor liners, power moon roof, and manual sliding rear window.

After 10 months, I have just over 4,700 miles on it. I'm retired so I don't have a commute and most of my driving is local, averaging anywhere from 22-26 MPG. I do occasionally go up to mid-coast Maine and those trips typically get me 30-35 MPG.

Since picking it up, it's been Ziebart'ed and ceramic coated. I've added a hard rolling tonneau cover, sill protectors, tailgate letters, and hood struts.

22Mav02.jpg
Congratulations on your second Maverick! Thanks for joining us on the forum.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CTYankee

CTYankee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.catvert68.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations on your second Maverick! Thanks for joining us on the forum.
This is actually my first (and only) Maverick, but it joins a 2018 Fusion Titanium, a 1992 F-150 XLT/Lariat, and a 1968 Mercury Cougar XR-7 GT. (And a 2014 Wrangler Rubicon, but you probably don't care about that one! :))

It replaced a 2012 F-350 XLT that was way more truck than I needed once I retired.

V-blue Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jeep Cherokee and 2006 F-150 2022 Maverick EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is actually my first (and only) Maverick, but it joins a 2018 Fusion Titanium, a 1992 F-150 XLT/Lariat, and a 1968 Mercury Cougar XR-7 GT. (And a 2014 Wrangler Rubicon, but you probably don't care about that one! :))

It replaced a 2012 F-350 XLT that was way more truck than I needed once I retired.
I just read this thread and thought FOMCO misunderstood your post....😃
Sponsored