First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Took delivery of a new 2024 Lariat in Iconic Silver Metalic. Only add-on is 4K tow package. Love the handling and impressed with the pep and pick up with the 2.0L 4. A far cry from my previous 2019 RAM 1500 5.7L Magnum V8 but times and needs change so this fits my needs perfectly. Now time to start adding accessories! Why own a truck if you can’t trick it out?😁

Ford Maverick New Maverick Owner IMG_2286
Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Silver looks really sharp.

Luthinator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Mav. Lariat Hybrid & 23' Ford Explorer XLT+
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Welcome and congratulations. I love my 24' Lariat. Very comfortable relaxing ride.

Sponsored

Hunters Edge

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 crew
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello and welcome to MTC. Congratulations with your new Maverick. Now it's time to enjoy it.
Thanks for posting a picture.

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!
I saw a silver one today in person for the first time and thought it 'almost' looks better than my Carbonized Grey. :)

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Took delivery of a new 2024 Lariat in Iconic Silver Metalic. Only add-on is 4K tow package. Love the handling and impressed with the pep and pick up with the 2.0L 4. A far cry from my previous 2019 RAM 1500 5.7L Magnum V8 but times and needs change so this fits my needs perfectly. Now time to start adding accessories! Why own a truck if you can’t trick it out?😁

IMG_2286.jpeg
Congrats on your beautiful Maverick, Steve!

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_2286.jpeg
Hey Steve.

Congratulations on getting your Maverick!

Now that you have it, perhaps one of the first ways to "trick it out" is to add a Maverick Truck Club decal so you can properly “represent.”

Two styles/sizes available:

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Glossy) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($5 delivered)

Maverick Truck Club Decal (Transfer) | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions ($6 delivered)
Sponsored