New Here Ordered min on Jan 14th 2022

Shankin

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 mustang 70 Nova 64 corvette ordered maverick
Ordered My white Lariat Fx4 2.0 EB On the 14th. It is going to be a bit but looking forward to getting it.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered My white Lariat Fx4 2.0 EB On the 14th. It is going to be a bit but looking forward to getting it.
Welcome to the Zoo!

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am 2 weeks ahead of you. Let’s see who gets theirs first….LOL

Sleepyalero

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
mine was confirmed for the 21st (order) its a race......

Sponsored

MikeInFla

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2016 VW Passat, 2017 VW Beetle
Hello all, new here (first post!). I am ordering mine today I just have to go by the dealership and sign the paperwork when I get off work this afternoon. I have been eyeing the Maverick for a while. I desperately need to replace my 2000 Ford Ranger as it is on its last legs but it's a tough truck and still gets me to and from work.

I used the "Build My Own" on the Ford website and added the things I want (not a lot, just some basics that aren't included). I sent the link to my dealer and the person told me the hybrids were not available for order at this time but the Ecoboost was until the 27th. So that's what I will order today, XLT Oxford White. It's not like the Ecoboost vs. hybrid will be a huge difference anyway this is just a vehicle to get me to and from work and something newer than my Ranger. I drive a total of 4 miles a day to and from work and this isn't a vehicle we will make road trips with. that's what my wife's car is for.

Basically I was waiting around for tax time (to see how much of a refund I would get) and now that taxes are taken care of I'll use the return as down payment (thanks to e-file it should be pretty quick). Not to mention my wife's car will be paid off in two months and since I can order with NO MONEY DOWN I believe it is a win-win situation. And the payments on the Maverick will be less than my wife's car payment so I will still save.

Was kind of looking forward to trying out the hybrid but that wasn't even a consideration at first when looking at this vehicle. I just need a 4 door truck that isn't full size and the new Rangers are a bit more than I am willing to pay.

No idea how long it will take but I have patience and I am confident my Ranger will continue to transport me to and from work until it arrives.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've actually ordered two now, one at my local dealer, one through Granger. There is a chance I will take both, that depends on what new vehicle prices are doing when these trucks get built. If they are still crazy I might take both and then see if I can flip one. If not, I'll take the one from Granger as it is a much better deal even including the trip to get it. I ordered from my local dealer before I knew about the Granger deal.
Sponsored