First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an idea πŸ’‘for Ford to consider. Since we all have to wait for the truck we ordered, maybe Ford could just bump us up a trim, no extra cost of course, as compensation. If you have a Lariat, then, you just get the XLT Price.

I can dream can't I.

I'm in for the long wait. I don't want a truck with less options just to get my truck sooner.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did not get an email either.

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No email here. Did anyone get it?
Nope. Got an email that someone in the neighborhood lost a cat, but apparently not Ford's cat.

Ceets

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The spoonbill paddlefish, common in MO waters, is a plankton feeder, they can only be caught by snagging. There is no bill bait.
Sorry meant build date

Sponsored

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if you didn’t get the email today wonder if that means you are In good shape and a build is coming your way fairly soon??🀞🏼

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No email. Could be a hoax by those rascals at Reddit.

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BradG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Folks, many of you said you didn't like the lack of communication from Ford, so it seems they've changed that and are communicating.

Now you're not happy that they're communicating why your truck isn't built?

I don't get it.

If you look at the constraints, they are packages which pad their margin on every vehicle. So they want to sell you what you ordered, but they just can't. The ball is in your court on whether or not you want to change your order.
The info I need from Ford is how many f--k!ng trucks are on back order...... with that info we could figure out how many mavericks will be moved to MY23
I ordered same truck July 10th and nothing!
I've been saying that for months, something going on with the hybrid option that Ford's isn't telling us about........it doesn't require more chips to heat the seat or steering wheel in a hybrid........obviously they're short parts for the lux package and 360 copilot... they used them all up putting them in the EB trucks.

Sponsored

CAMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor Lariat, 2021 Santa Fe Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered my Lariat AWD in October with the Co-pilot 360, Lux Package & spray in bed liner. I'm not deleting any of it. I'm retired & can wait, not settling for anything less than what I ordered. If they don't come through then I'll get another truck.

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I didn't get the email yet. Regardless, I'm not changing anything.

Ford Maverick New Ford email: Co-Pilot36 package, XLT Luxury package, and Lariat Luxury package face strongest constraints 1649916706046

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If Ford was more concerned about getting vehicles to customers as they ordered them, this is what they should do as regards the CoPilot360 package.

IT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY ADDITIONAL CHIPS TO ACTIVATE LANE KEEPING AID & ASSIST β€” IT JUST REQUIRES THE FACTORY TO CHANGE A FEW DIGITS IN THE IMAGE PROCESSING MODULE! This has been proven in the Forscan thread of this website. The Blind Spot Information System does require additional chip modules on the left and right sides. Ford then should build all orders with the CoPilot package with wire harnesses and mounting brackets for later dealership installation of the BLIS modules.

Moreover, the XLT Luxury Package DOES NOT USE ANY MORE CHIP MODULES THAN A BASE XL OR XLT. Again this has been demonstrated and confirmed in the Forscan thread. Since the XLT Lux does not use any more chips than the base XL or XLT, the chip shortage is not a valid excuse. What you really have to do it replace option 54L, the original XLT Luxury Package with spray-in bed liner, with option 54B, the new XLT Luxury Package with drop-in bed liner.

The Lariat Luxury Package requires 6 additional chip modules: APIM for Sync 3, CCM for adoptive cruise control, DSP for B&O audio, PAM for rear parking sensors, RTM for Sync3 transceiver, and WACM for wireless charging; so you really have a wait for all that.
Dear @Ford Motor Company
Please read the above response and reach out to your engineering department so they can confirm what we on MTC already know and make what's suggested above happen. THEN you, Ford Motor Company, can produce Mavericks much faster AND include the packages we ordered!
Thank you
A concerned and bone weary on waiting future Maverick owner!!

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford needs to hire Tesla engineers and that'll solve 99% of their problems. Wait, let's just replace Ford's CEO with TEsla's while you're at it.

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dear @Ford Motor Company
Please read the above response and reach out to your engineering department so they can confirm what we on MTC already know and make what's suggested above happen. THEN you, Ford Motor Company, can produce Mavericks much faster AND include the packages we ordered!
Thank you
A concerned and bone weary on waiting future Maverick owner!!
What they are actually referring to is their parts guy. His name is Chip, and he keeps forgetting to order all the parts.
Sponsored