First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, big brother got a baby sister – sort of since she is about as big as him. After having a 22 XLT EB FX4 with Lux package, moon roof, tow package, off road package, etc. we finally found my wife a 23 XLT Hybrid with Lux package, CP360, DIBL, tinted windows, decals, etc. at a great price, though it meant flying to Michigan and driving 1,200 back to Texas. Made the trip and do not regret dealing with Dorian Ford.

This is my 101st vehicle purchase, of which 90% have been new ones (no, I do not trade every 6 months, just buy some vehicles for business as well as family.) I can honestly say Dorian Ford has been the absolute BEST to deal with, from getting paperwork done in advance, picking me up at airport, getting the windows tinted, DIBL installed, decals installed, etc. This was like dealing with family. All done with a “phone handshake” agreement, no deposit, etc. and they lived up to their agreement 100%. The only major problem is that I wish they were in Texas. LOL.

When you take the dealer installed options I wanted, there was very little markup, not like the $5K to $10K dealers normally want. I am very pleased with the truck and super pleased with the deal and dealer. Most of all, my wife is pleased to have her Maverick. Now if I could get her out of it to install the bed
Ford Maverick New Addition to the Family. IMG_8907.JPG
Ford Maverick New Addition to the Family. IMG_8908.JPG
cover!!!
Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So this has me VERY confused.

this is the 3rd person who posted that Dorian is selling at sticker, but they aren’t? Just called and they have 2 available for $3,500 over.

OP
OP

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So this has me VERY confused.

this is the 3rd person who posted that Dorian is selling at sticker, but they aren’t? Just called and they have 2 available for $3,500 over.
I did not state "at sticker". I said "very little markup" after the things that I listed were added.

IwannaMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XL Ecoboost Fwd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He said he took dealer installed options so that covered the markup I guess.

Jwaz68

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Tremor AWD, 2020 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice decal

Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did not state "at sticker". I said "very little markup" after the things that I listed were added.
excuse me. The others said no markup or little markup. The wording isn’t relevant because it’s $3500. Is $3500 very little markup to you? I am honestly asking as I wanted to buy one of theirs and was not expecting that at all. They better not try that when mine arrives.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He said he took dealer installed options so that covered the markup I guess.
sure, but this post and the others didn’t give off $3500 vibes is all. Just was disappointed when I called is all as I am from the area.

OP
OP

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
By the time the items added were done, my guess is the markup was somewhere around $2K, but do not have exact figures. I know it is still a markup. I would love to get one at MSRP, but had to pay $2K for my EB as well. There are very few Hybrids to be found and when one is found, it is outrageous. Another thing that helped is that they did not add the typical $800+ for paperwork, doc fees, etc. I think it was maybe $125-$150, so that helped. I was dreading an out of state purchase, but they took care of everything, gave me a form to take to my County Tag Office and in 10 minutes I walked out with the tags. I can fully understand your not wanting to pay a markup and know that every now and then someone lucks out with $0, yet others think they are getting MSRP only to find out that dealer added $1,500-$2,000 for doc fees. Good luck my friend and hopefully you will be in the right place at the right time.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@JBryant congratulations on the new addition! Does he or she have a name?
Sponsored