Sponsored

New 23 orders with 12/19 build dates, might want to check again. A few people are reporting their build dates have disappeared.

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe they will use that date for the scheduled rollovers. No….that would be the fair thing to do…..how silly of me.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My only guess would be that they checked with Ford Customer Service and it no longer showed a scheduled date??

xlt 1602

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe crv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My priority code is a 13 I order two one for wife and one for me 2023 XLT hybrid with trailer hitch rear window hard floor liners and got confirmed sep 15 and all I got is a email from ford letting me know I would get one every 45 days the Dealership I order from Long Lewis in Hoover Alabama I am guessing 300 to 400 allocations hoping on a 2023 not a 2024

Timaysz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had a 22 reorder in 23 and got a email that says Dec 19 and has a vin #.. But will just assume it might be pushed back a few weeks cuz of the holidays.. Plus doesn't the first date they give u mostly the week that the final scheduling should be made... Then u get the actual date it will start to be built.. If I remember correctly it's usually some time in 2 weeks after the date the first email says( unless it gets pushed back) it will be the start of production for ur truck... So it's like u got scheduled to be scheduled.

Sponsored

OP
OP

minitrucknuts

Banned
Banned
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
  • Banned
My priority code is a 13 I order two one for wife and one for me 2023 XLT hybrid with trailer hitch rear window hard floor liners and got confirmed sep 15 and all I got is a email from ford letting me know I would get one every 45 days the Dealership I order from Long Lewis in Hoover Alabama I am guessing 300 to 400 allocations hoping on a 2023 not a 2024
Fantastic story.

CrouchingDallas

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fresh MY23 (ie not a rollover) Hybrid XL with a 12/19 build week here.

I was concerned by the title of this thread (clearly I wasn’t the only one) and decided to check in with Ford Chat — thankfully, no change in build week (yet!) with 12/19 still expected. Phew.

And it probably doesn’t warrant mentioning, but apologies to all the folks who have been waiting forever for this truck. I ordered on a Saturday morning in September and got my card pulled for a lucky early build. Not fair to y’all and I get that. Only thing I can say is that I’ve got a toddler (and his newborn brother) who can’t wait to play in the bed and help his daddy with DIY. Best of luck to everybody.
Sponsored