First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking for lift kit recommendations for tremor. Budget 2 to 3 grand installed. Thank you
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You could probably get the Budget Flatout coilover setup for that price installed. Otherwise you got several spacer manufacturers, a few individual spring options, and rough country has their loaded strut kits. I havent bought anything from them yet but I do want to go with flatout for mine. But will probably go with their spring and spacer kit.

prsncat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB AWD BAP CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I went with the Rough Country 2-inch strut lift kit and had it installed well within your price range.

I have the Black Appearance Package and determined that the 18-inch tire options are limited. Consequently, I bought a 17-inch wheel and tire package from Tire Rack (245/70-17 on-road all-terrain tires).

By the way, the BAP 18-inch wheels and tires will go on the new 2024 Maverick Hybrid XL we just picked up (see "Maverick Number Three" thread)

Although I have driven less than 250 miles since both were installed, I am very happy with the results.

I am waiting for my matching V-series A.R.E. shell to arrive before taking pictures.

Last edited:

dc73pdsgt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

only issue I can see with lifting it is related to CV axle issues that people have experienced as a result of the lift and the weak CV joints. Hope you don't run into this problem but it's something to think about as the dealer could deny any warranty work if the fault is determined to be the lift. I thought the Tremor already came lifted?

Sponsored

Master Blaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Master
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just don't lift it, until some stronger aftermarket CV joints are available. The factory ones at the back are stronger on the Tremor, but the fronts are the same as all the other models...

WNCJosh

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looking for lift kit recommendations for tremor. Budget 2 to 3 grand installed. Thank you
I went with the fordrangerlifts.com 1.75 lift kit made for the tremor. It does make the ride a bit stiffer. But I do really like the kit. I don't think I would go as tall on the tire size if I did it all over again. It rubs at full lock, but not very much. 235/75/17 Open Country tires.
Ford Maverick Need recommendations on a lift kit. 20231227_114008
Ford Maverick Need recommendations on a lift kit. 20231229_121726

Last edited:

todd92

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 (2), Edge ST, Edge Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just love lifted mall crawlers.

Master Blaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Master
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't, until someone comes up with stronger CV joints. Lift kits seem to take them past their limits and they regularly fail. You would think that new and stronger halfshafts would be a required part of any lift kit, but...
Sponsored