Sponsored

Nashville/Knoxville Area Dealers

HoecakeMafia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
anybody had any luck with below MSRP orders in the Nashville or Knoxville markets?
Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
anybody had any luck with below MSRP orders in the Nashville or Knoxville markets?
From Two Rivers Ford near Nashville (actually, Mt. Juliet which is even better if you’re in Knoxville). I inquired before ordering elsewhere:

We are actually a one price, non-commission store. With the exception of SVT products we offer everything at invoice. So the Maverick price would be invoice plus our $495 doc fee + applicable taxes for the state you will be registering it in. Also we are not asking for deposits on the orders.

OP
OP

HoecakeMafia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
From Two Rivers Ford near Nashville (actually, Mt. Juliet which is even better if you’re in Knoxville). I inquired before ordering elsewhere:

We are actually a one price, non-commission store. With the exception of SVT products we offer everything at invoice. So the Maverick price would be invoice plus our $495 doc fee + applicable taxes for the state you will be registering it in. Also we are not asking for deposits on the orders.
thanks for the info, where'd you end up ordering from?

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
thanks for the info, where'd you end up ordering from?
I went through Chapman Horsham for 3% below invoice and used a local courtesy dealer so it’s shipped to the local dealer for final inspection. They’ll get it ready to go and Chapman will do the paperwork for me. I like them because they know what they’re doing and they’re fast. I got too many responses of “we aren’t accepting orders for the Maverick until fall” or “we don’t know what pricing is yet” from local places and just wanted to order the dang truck. 🙂

I should note that I have heard good things about Two Rivers though.

EugeDK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you mind sharing which courtesy dealer you're going with? I'm also trying to order out of state for delivery in the Nashville area. Thanks!

Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you mind sharing which courtesy dealer you're going with? I'm also trying to order out of state for delivery in the Nashville area. Thanks!
Sent you a PM.

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Was it a hassle to get a dealer to agree to do this?

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was it a hassle to get a dealer to agree to do this?
Not really. I emailed a few fleet managers and one came back simply with their price and shipping code since they knew what it was/how it worked. One said they thought that was just for fleet orders. One didn’t respond. Pretty normal.

Sponsored

Maverick6253

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Could you possibly pm me with courtesy dealer info also. Thanks.

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Could you possibly pm me with courtesy dealer info also. Thanks.
Could you do the same for me? I have not made up my mind yet to pick it up in PA or locally. Like options, thanks.