Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello everyone out there in Maverick land. A most important subject we all need to discuss now. The naming of our Mavericks. To start this out, I will proceed to provide the name of my new Maverick, once “He” arrives. First you will notice I referred to my new maverick as “He”. This is the first step in the naming process, determining if the Maverick will be a “He” or “She”. I have decided my new maverick will be a “He” and “His” name will be “MAX”. Now the story why I have made this decision. The first of the year, my wife and I purchased a new Toyota Venza, Ruby Red in color. Now since my wife will be the primary driver of this beauty, and the color is ruby red, it just seemed to fit calling the car “Ruby”. Ruby is a pretty car. Ruby just doesn’t go well as a He, so it only makes sense to call our Venza, She. So we call our Venza “Ruby” because she is pretty and red in color. She is an awesome car. Hybrid by the way. Now the reason why I’m naming my Maverick “MAX” is because he is just a little guy. A want-a-be manly truck. Just a play with words here. So my little Maverick is going to be “MAX”. Build his self esteem. Besides, Ruby needs a boyfriend and Max needs a girlfriend. Weird you are probably thinking to yourself at this time. Awe yes I must agree with you on that. All in good fun. The naming of your transportation is all in fun. Sounds better saying, ”Max” and I are going to the store vs. I’m taking the pickup to the store. So I would be interested in what everyone will be naming there Mavericks. I’m sure there will be many out there who will think I’m a nut case and don’t name their vehicles. That’s fine, you don’t need to respond to this. It will be interesting to hear some of the names you guys come up with. Big Red, Little Joe, Sweety Pie . . . Oh the possibilities are endless. Let’s hear the names you guys are coming up with. Hope to hear back.
MIA for now
Sponsored

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Truck, car, or the maverick. I always thought personifying and naming inanimate objects was a little odd - not my thing. I like mine a lot, but it's just a mass produced vehicle.

Drifter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid BO, 2008 Shelby GT500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone out there in Maverick land. A most important subject we all need to discuss now. The naming of our Mavericks. To start this out, I will proceed to provide the name of my new Maverick, once “He” arrives. First you will notice I referred to my new maverick as “He”. This is the first step in the naming process, determining if the Maverick will be a “He” or “She”. I have decided my new maverick will be a “He” and “His” name will be “MAX”. Now the story why I have made this decision. The first of the year, my wife and I purchased a new Toyota Venza, Ruby Red in color. Now since my wife will be the primary driver of this beauty, and the color is ruby red, it just seemed to fit calling the car “Ruby”. Ruby is a pretty car. Ruby just doesn’t go well as a He, so it only makes sense to call our Venza, She. So we call our Venza “Ruby” because she is pretty and red in color. She is an awesome car. Hybrid by the way. Now the reason why I’m naming my Maverick “MAX” is because he is just a little guy. A want-a-be manly truck. Just a play with words here. So my little Maverick is going to be “MAX”. Build his self esteem. Besides, Ruby needs a boyfriend and Max needs a girlfriend. Weird you are probably thinking to yourself at this time. Awe yes I must agree with you on that. All in good fun. The naming of your transportation is all in fun. Sounds better saying, ”Max” and I are going to the store vs. I’m taking the pickup to the store. So I would be interested in what everyone will be naming there Mavericks. I’m sure there will be many out there who will think I’m a nut case and don’t name their vehicles. That’s fine, you don’t need to respond to this. It will be interesting to hear some of the names you guys come up with. Big Red, Little Joe, Sweety Pie . . . Oh the possibilities are endless. Let’s hear the names you guys are coming up with. Hope to hear back.
Marvin the Maverick.......because he's all decked out in Area 51.

Baja_Roamer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mitsubishi Montero, 2015 Fiesta ST
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Naming a vehicle should only be reserved for one of a kind vehicles, giving it a gender is a bit stupid. Mavericks will be the next prius. I’ve had all sorts of pretty rad vehicles, the only one I felt was worthy of naming was the box van I converted into an off-road camper: THE BAJA BOX
Ford Maverick What's your Maverick's name / nickname? B6D3C4C5-46DC-48DD-AC7D-35B14F38B67E
Ford Maverick What's your Maverick's name / nickname? 22F6C38B-254F-4090-9733-F07E7405B7FD
Ford Maverick What's your Maverick's name / nickname? 5B331F30-3294-4DAB-A898-A28EC795373F
Ford Maverick What's your Maverick's name / nickname? 8A3070F0-CA43-4E28-9B82-CC80940C9C22

Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Naming a vehicle should only be reserved for one of a kind vehicles, giving it a gender is a bit stupid. Mavericks will be the next prius. I’ve had all sorts of pretty rad vehicles, the only one I felt was worthy of naming was the box van I converted into an off-road camper: THE BAJA BOX
B6D3C4C5-46DC-48DD-AC7D-35B14F38B67E.jpeg
22F6C38B-254F-4090-9733-F07E7405B7FD.jpeg
5B331F30-3294-4DAB-A898-A28EC795373F.jpeg
8A3070F0-CA43-4E28-9B82-CC80940C9C22.jpeg
This looks really nice!

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

She and her name is Mavi lol

Happy Guy 823

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Named mine Baby. It took me 9 months to get her.

Sponsored

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
B6D3C4C5-46DC-48DD-AC7D-35B14F38B67E.jpeg
22F6C38B-254F-4090-9733-F07E7405B7FD.jpeg
5B331F30-3294-4DAB-A898-A28EC795373F.jpeg
8A3070F0-CA43-4E28-9B82-CC80940C9C22.jpeg
You are INSANE! I love it!

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Dignam

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4/Tow/Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No name yet. IMO, the vehicle has to earn the name. I had a beater Jeep a while back that earned the name "PJ". Short for piece-of-junk, but in an endearing kind of way (like how everyone referred to the Falcon in Star Wars). Got it where it counts!

Anyway, I have secured vanity plates for mine: G0053

DartinDave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
HELLO!

I was thinking with my wife what we will call our new Maverik when it arrives. We have been throwing around the ones below but I really think they are too cliché. Please provide your names so we can have more options for our new baby truck 😂.
  1. MAVY
  2. RICK
  3. RICKY
  4. MVP
THANK YOU 🙏
Nice and simple, "Shadow", and of course it's shadow black.
Sponsored