Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was thinking about calling mine Unobtainium, Ender, Goldy, or Chip 🤣🤣

Ender means extremely rare
Ender would be good for a license plate too!
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dirk after Dirk Nowitzki of the Dallas Mavericks even though I am no fan of Nowitzki or the Dallas Mavericks.
I guess that's better than Dirk Diggler from Boogie Nights! 🤣 🤣🤣

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sloozie

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
My Maverick name is "SLOOZIE", now I have V.Blue,EB., Maverick,blue and black trailer withBlue with flames Harley Davidson chopper, combo package!! Will send pictures as soon Ford give me my SLOOZIE!! Still on order waiting...

Sponsored

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
I guess I wasn't very original when naming my vehicles. My Maverick's color is Cactus Gray and my Colorado's color is Inferno Orange. So introducing Cactus and Inferno, both females by the way. 😄
Ford Maverick What's your Maverick's name / nickname? 00C1B175-11D8-4711-BEDD-F5B29AAE3118

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Ford Maverick What's your Maverick's name / nickname? AE5423E1-3EDE-4928-91FD-66F205470FD0

Silver Bullet was a thought, but “Silver Surfer” AKA Norrin Radd
was the winner.

Blueochoa

First Name
Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick xlt
Hello everyone out there in Maverick land. A most important subject we all need to discuss now. The naming of our Mavericks. To start this out, I will proceed to provide the name of my new Maverick, once “He” arrives. First you will notice I referred to my new maverick as “He”. This is the first step in the naming process, determining if the Maverick will be a “He” or “She”. I have decided my new maverick will be a “He” and “His” name will be “MAX”. Now the story why I have made this decision. The first of the year, my wife and I purchased a new Toyota Venza, Ruby Red in color. Now since my wife will be the primary driver of this beauty, and the color is ruby red, it just seemed to fit calling the car “Ruby”. Ruby is a pretty car. Ruby just doesn’t go well as a He, so it only makes sense to call our Venza, She. So we call our Venza “Ruby” because she is pretty and red in color. She is an awesome car. Hybrid by the way. Now the reason why I’m naming my Maverick “MAX” is because he is just a little guy. A want-a-be manly truck. Just a play with words here. So my little Maverick is going to be “MAX”. Build his self esteem. Besides, Ruby needs a boyfriend and Max needs a girlfriend. Weird you are probably thinking to yourself at this time. Awe yes I must agree with you on that. All in good fun. The naming of your transportation is all in fun. Sounds better saying, ”Max” and I are going to the store vs. I’m taking the pickup to the store. So I would be interested in what everyone will be naming there Mavericks. I’m sure there will be many out there who will think I’m a nut case and don’t name their vehicles. That’s fine, you don’t need to respond to this. It will be interesting to hear some of the names you guys come up with. Big Red, Little Joe, Sweety Pie . . . Oh the possibilities are endless. Let’s hear the names you guys are coming up with. Hope to hear back.
I personally named my truck as a He as well and it’s named Luka as in the basket ball player on the Dallas Mavericks and also the Area 51 reminded me of the new Disney movie of the same name

Surfergirl

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Hello everyone out there in Maverick land. A most important subject we all need to discuss now. The naming of our Mavericks. To start this out, I will proceed to provide the name of my new Maverick, once “He” arrives. First you will notice I referred to my new maverick as “He”. This is the first step in the naming process, determining if the Maverick will be a “He” or “She”. I have decided my new maverick will be a “He” and “His” name will be “MAX”. Now the story why I have made this decision. The first of the year, my wife and I purchased a new Toyota Venza, Ruby Red in color. Now since my wife will be the primary driver of this beauty, and the color is ruby red, it just seemed to fit calling the car “Ruby”. Ruby is a pretty car. Ruby just doesn’t go well as a He, so it only makes sense to call our Venza, She. So we call our Venza “Ruby” because she is pretty and red in color. She is an awesome car. Hybrid by the way. Now the reason why I’m naming my Maverick “MAX” is because he is just a little guy. A want-a-be manly truck. Just a play with words here. So my little Maverick is going to be “MAX”. Build his self esteem. Besides, Ruby needs a boyfriend and Max needs a girlfriend. Weird you are probably thinking to yourself at this time. Awe yes I must agree with you on that. All in good fun. The naming of your transportation is all in fun. Sounds better saying, ”Max” and I are going to the store vs. I’m taking the pickup to the store. So I would be interested in what everyone will be naming there Mavericks. I’m sure there will be many out there who will think I’m a nut case and don’t name their vehicles. That’s fine, you don’t need to respond to this. It will be interesting to hear some of the names you guys come up with. Big Red, Little Joe, Sweety Pie . . . Oh the possibilities are endless. Let’s hear the names you guys are coming up with. Hope to hear back.
I'm going to just call mine Trucklette

Pelster94

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I'm hoping that a small Funko-pop might fit in the cubby by the infotainment system, I'm planning on calling mine the "Razer Crest" and putting a Mandalorian Funko-pop inside. The license plate RZR CREST is available in Kansas ATM. Then ill probably just refer to it as the razer.

Sponsored

Pelster94

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I think I will have a lot of fun naming my Cyber Orange truck!
So far, I came up with Baby truck, Mav, Mac & cheese (or just Mac), Cheetos and baby bus! 🤣
Or "Mac and Cheetos" after the Burger King commercial.

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I will name mine once I get it. "Little Britches"

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know if you are up on your children's books and early-2000's Nick Jr. cartoons, but Max and Ruby are bunnies and they are siblings (so maybe your vehicles shouldn't date?). It's been a while since my kids were young, but that theme song is still stuck in my head...