First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had to name it when it set it up in the FordPass app. I went with “small truck”. My kid refers to it as the small truck and my tundra as the big truck lol
Sponsored

staryoshi

First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Colorado
My cars have all been females thus far and are usually named based on their color. My first truck is different - it'll be named Wildtrak and be genderless. Ford marketing made me fall in love with that trim name and I'm co-opting it

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been calling my "Unicorn" 🦄 because right now I'm more likely to see a Unicorn before I'll ever see my hybrid!! 🤣🤣
I was thinking about calling mine Unobtainium, Ender, Goldy, or Chip 🤣🤣

Ender means extremely rare

Last edited:

Row Jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT
Cricket.

Sponsored

My1stFord

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still have a long wait ahead as I'm an October hybrid buyer, but I think I'm annoying my wife everytime I talk about our new truck, Lt. Pete Mitchell.

Last edited:

AbbatheHutt

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
I had a name all picked out for my Maverick months ago. I was going to call him Calvin. To my surprise the Mav showed up and was a girl. Her name is Beadie, and I love her.

Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
My wife and I have talked about this since we found out we were expecting. It’s taken us a few months, but we have landed on Sofia Elena Catalina Juana, but ya’ll can call her Joe. We didn’t want any family members left out.

Ugh, I hope we’ve made the right decision. 😫

It’s our first new truck; it’s so stressful. I heard things are easier with the second and third.

… We just hope she arrives on time.

🤣😂🤣

mrjspence

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My wife and I have talked about this since we found out we were expecting. It’s taken us a few months, but we have landed on Sofia Elena Catalina Juana, but ya’ll can call her Joe. We didn’t want any family members left out.

Ugh, I hope we’ve made the right decision. 😫

It’s our first new truck; it’s so stressful. I heard things are easier with the second and third.

… We just hope she arrives on time.

🤣😂🤣
The problem with getting a new Ford truck is when you finally have to get rid of it. We’re selling our 2004 F150 towards a Maverick. It runs just fine and low miles for age (73K) but it’s just too much despite enjoying the practicalities of a truck. Not to mention it’s 15mpg from the 5.4 V8. Time to say goodbye but it’s hard to do when it’s been in the family for 17 years since day 1 in late 2003.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Aaarrrggghhh!!!
Am buying two!!
Looks like they are going to be called "MY TRUCK". I will find out the color of My Truck when wife picks color of her My Truck.
Sponsored