First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Chevrolet Spark, Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey all, sounds like some of you ordered from Beach Ford......are they charging the MSRP or are the adding on bogus fees?

coachpatrick

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Bought mine at Beach. Non-refundable $500 deposit, no markup, at least not in July when I signed. Typical dealer admin fee applied $490. All seemed quite fair to me. Picked my hybrid xl up last week.
Ford Maverick Myrtle Beach 69203136-79E9-4794-93D4-6E0FA6E44A70

Sponsored
OP
OP
Skyduder

Skyduder

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Happy to say theres a new velocity blue lariat hybrid in Conway SC, mine! I ordered on July 29 at Conway Ford got it Tuesday 2/2/2022. The dealership has been honest all the way from order, $1000 refundable deposit to final deal which was exactly what was quoted on day one. They even added a $750 rebate with no increase in original offer!
There are still honest dealerships,. Do your homework, avoid overpaying, paying for dealer added bs sticker add ons. Be willing to go a few extra miles, walk away from dealers who try to sell you BS, let them know you don’t play that game!

VetteNZMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happy to say theres a new velocity blue lariat hybrid in Conway SC, mine! I ordered on July 29 at Conway Ford got it Tuesday 2/2/2022. The dealership has been honest all the way from order, $1000 refundable deposit to final deal which was exactly what was quoted on day one. They even added a $750 rebate with no increase in original offer!
There are still honest dealerships,. Do your homework, avoid overpaying, paying for dealer added bs sticker add ons. Be willing to go a few extra miles, walk away from dealers who try to sell you BS, let them know you don’t play that game!
My XL hybrid is shipping now to NC. Any idea how to get that $750 rebate? Thanks...

OP
OP
Skyduder

Skyduder

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
My XL hybrid is shipping now to NC. Any idea how to get that $750 rebate? Thanks...
When dealer was doing paper work it came up, not sure why i got it because not everyone does.
Sponsored