Sponsored

MY23 XLT Packages - If I was Ford, this is what I would offer instead of the current MY22 Luxury Package

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only thing that turned me on in the Lux package that I couldn't add myself was the remote start. Here in South Texas we only have cold weather one day a year so the cold weather options are kind of useless. I held out for the Lux package but when the order banks open I'm seriously considering only adding the DIBL and trailer hitch. That's only if they are not considered constraint items in September. The installed price is lower that buying then after market.
You can add keyfob remote start relatively easily with the security system addon, for what it's worth.
Sponsored

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can add keyfob remote start relatively easily with the security system addon, for what it's worth.
Muchas thanks. I thought I had read everything there was to read about this Maverick. I didn't see that as a stand alone option. My '23 build is ready. Again, thanks. ;)

LessFrequent

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Less
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can do without the XLT Lux package in its entirety. For my MY23 XLT Hybrid build I optioned the tow hitch, SIBL, 400W power inverter, rear manual window, COP360, and all weather floor mats. The only thing I would add to that would be Keyless Entry and Push Button Start if it became available to order (w/o going to Lariat trim)...

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I would end up ordering all 3.

Heated seats, reciever hitch, and 400W inverter were on my short list.
This
I ordered what I wanted and I wanted it all

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can do without the XLT Lux package in its entirety. For my MY23 XLT Hybrid build I optioned the tow hitch, SIBL, 400W power inverter, rear manual window, COP360, and all weather floor mats. The only thing I would add to that would be Keyless Entry and Push Button Start if it became available to order (w/o going to Lariat trim)...
For the 2022 the keyless entry is standard for the XLT. We'll have to wait see what they do with the Push Button start in 2023

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This
I ordered what I wanted and I wanted it all
If I could have ditched it I wouldn't bother with adaptive cruise control, the power rear slider, and a few other odds and ends, but its all bundled so I couldn't.
Sponsored