MY23 Order Bank is not working currently at my dealer, how about other dealers

vRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
Undecided
What a clusterfuck. Per my dealer, 2023 equipment offerings aren't available to order until October. They threw together some shabby PDF and want you to check boxes on what you want instead of going through the Ford website.

I didn't think it could get more bizarre, but here we are.
Which dealer is that?
Sponsored

ZachSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Canyon 3.5L (159k)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long-Lewis of Hoover, got mine in! I actually got an email from Ford confirming it already šŸ¤Æ
Email came through at 7pm.
i also got my conformation e-mail from ford at 6:56 pm and i also ordered form long lewis of hoover alabama what a awesome dealer with alot of allow,danil willis was my salesmame and he has ben=en ex

Reactions: HTX

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i also got my conformation e-mail from ford at 6:56 pm and i also ordered form long lewis of hoover alabama what a awesome dealer with alot of allow,danil willis was my salesmame and he has ben=en ex
Yes! Daniel has been excellent so far. Might actually be worth my trip from Houston.

LuxMavHP

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick 23 Colorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was s sent an e-mail by my salesman from Courtesy Ford (Pocatello, Idaho) "to come on down" at 2:25 pm MT. Upon my arrival, there were about five other customers putting in their Maverick orders with other salesman. The computer(s) for all of them (as they were all talking to each other what they were experiencing to work through it) was slow due to heavy traffic on Ford's system. It was slow going picking my Lariat choices but we got their. Then the spinning circle and the dreaded error message at least fifty times. The trick was the salesman were willing to hit the submit button as many times as needed, & as far as I know they all eventually went through. With the very high demand, difficulty getting through was anticipated. I'm not sure that could be helped by Ford, but I am not a computer input expert. Anyway, for those that had no luck today, MAKE SURE your sales rep KEEPS hitting the submit button until there finger gets raw if necessary...the order should go through.

Ford Maverick MY23 Order Bank is not working currently at my dealer, how about other dealers 2023 Order Sheet

Last edited:

Sponsored

garrlker

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 AWD Maverick Cyber Orange 4K Towing FX4 Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes! Daniel has been excellent so far. Might actually be worth my trip from Houston.
Heyyy, I also worked with Daniel from Hoover, I didn't even have to drive there.

We did my order over the phone and they put my order in at 9:01pm tonight.

Here's to hoping we get our trucks very quickly šŸ¤

LuxMavHP

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick 23 Colorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Heyyy, I also worked with Daniel from Hoover, I didn't even have to drive there.

We did my order over the phone and they put my order in at 9:01pm tonight.

Here's to hoping we get our trucks very quickly šŸ¤
Amen!!!

Reactions: HTX

Joe Mac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 F250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer called me at 3 o'clock and was order placed
Ford emailed me my conformation at 4:30

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer said they do not see the Tremor Package as an option. Is the Tremor option not available at this time?
I didn't see it either and I was watching the order entry over my Reps shoulder. I wondered if you already selected a color other than Avalanche Gray it wouldn't show the Tremor option??

Sponsored

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer reported the same issue. They were able to input my order but not generate the build sheet.
Same with me. My dealer contact said he was going to come in early this morning and try to get his orders put in.

He was honest and said he had about 30 orders in front of mine, so Iā€™m planning to go back mid to late morning and see where things stand.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have called 4 different dealerships and still haven't been able to get someone to place a order. Only 1 of the 4 dealers was even trying to put orders in.

Redskinman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My salesman messaged me right after I got confirmation email from Ford saying my order was the first one he was able to push through. I wasnā€™t quite sure what he meant at the time because I know I wasnā€™t at the top of his list for orders,but my suspicionā€™s were confirmed by this thread