jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While I am no professional at reviewing vehicles, I thought I would give my review for those awaiting.

I will start with cons (And they are just nit-picking):

1. I think the interior color is a bit weird. Who thought of the blue/white cloth with orange plastic?
2. I wish I would have gotten the electronic seat controls because I do not like these seat controls.
3. The Bluetooth kicks off on me quite frequently. Not sure what is going on there.
4. My mileage has not been impressive so far. My work travel is about half highway/half backroads. I have been averaging around 23 mpg. Hopefully the mileage will get better?
5. And I wish I would have opted for the silver rims. I'm not a fan of the black/black.

Now for the pros:

1. What a smooth-riding truck!
2. I don't really use the back-up camera, but this one is nice and clear.
3. While I have been babying it to break it in, when you step on the gas, this thing has noticeable power.
4. I have had multiple compliments on my new truck. I was volunteering at a local Fall Festival and I actually had a whole crowd of people checking it out. None of them had even heard of the new Mavericks. I heard quite a few, "This thing is awesome" comments.
5. I love how it handles.

Overall this is a great truck! This is exactly what I have been waiting for. I have not tested any offroad yet. It has been raining here non-stop lately in Pa. I have not towed anything yet either. Very happy with my purchase!

Maverick.JPG
I appreciate your honesty on fuel economy.
I find the 30+ mpg average everyone wants to claim (going off of car’s computer estimate) is a bit of a stretch unless you cruise on the highway 100% of the time.

Ronaldo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco, 67 conv Mustang, 93 RX7 R1
Hey man - I know a XL Carb Gray order holder that would be happy to take those black rims off your hands....

Congrats on the new truck! I have a Mav and a Bronco on order and I find myself more excited about the Maverick.
I have both on order also and I feel the same way. I think the two door sasquatch has taken so long I don‘t believe it will ever happen. My hybrid Maverick has a 10-28 production date and I know that is coming soon. Can’t wait for three time increase in mileage. SoCal gas is $5, come on $6-$7 a gallon. the freeways will be wide open.😁

Vickyfortin1985

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Honest review. Thanks

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have both on order also and I feel the same way. I think the two door sasquatch has taken so long I don‘t believe it will ever happen. My hybrid Maverick has a 10-28 production date and I know that is coming soon. Can’t wait for three time increase in mileage. SoCal gas is $5, come on $6-$7 a gallon. the freeways will be wide open.😁
My Bronco started as a 2dr BaseSquatch then my wife found out it only has 4 seatbelts (we have 3 kids) and that became a 4dr BaseSquatch. It was only supposed to be an extra vehicle but quickly turned into a DD. So I upped it to a BDSquatch 4dr and nearly $49k.

Then I spent months on Bronco6G reading about all of the issues and MIC hit. So i changed back to a BaseSquatch 4dr - didn''t get picked up for MY21 and now I'm in MY22 hopper with a 4dr BaseSquatch that costs $41,800.

Wasn't planning on getting the Maverick but was blown away by the value prop (price, efficiency, utility) it's a true swiss army knife. I went and test drove an EB AWD after checking out the demo Bronco I drove months ago and the build quality of the bronco is trash compared to the Mav.

I still want the Bronco for how bad ass it looks and the off road capability, lifestyle, fun it presents but the Maverick costing a full $18k less has my nerd going nuts for the 42 city MPG and overall utiity.

Almost now where I'm like - the Bronco will arrive when it arrives. If it ever arrives......

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Beautiful truck, thanks for the review. I get my cyber orange by the end of this week. Can't wait to drive it.
Please post lots of photos of your Cyber Orange with different lighting, in shade, direct sun, near sunset, etc. I too ordered Cyber Orange, but a hybrid and don't expect to see it until March or April next year.

MavTruk

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
While I am no professional at reviewing vehicles, I thought I would give my review for those awaiting.

I will start with cons (And they are just nit-picking):

1. I think the interior color is a bit weird. Who thought of the blue/white cloth with orange plastic?
2. I wish I would have gotten the electronic seat controls because I do not like these seat controls.
3. The Bluetooth kicks off on me quite frequently. Not sure what is going on there.
4. My mileage has not been impressive so far. My work travel is about half highway/half backroads. I have been averaging around 23 mpg. Hopefully the mileage will get better?
5. And I wish I would have opted for the silver rims. I'm not a fan of the black/black.

Now for the pros:

1. What a smooth-riding truck!
2. I don't really use the back-up camera, but this one is nice and clear.
3. While I have been babying it to break it in, when you step on the gas, this thing has noticeable power.
4. I have had multiple compliments on my new truck. I was volunteering at a local Fall Festival and I actually had a whole crowd of people checking it out. None of them had even heard of the new Mavericks. I heard quite a few, "This thing is awesome" comments.
5. I love how it handles.

Overall this is a great truck! This is exactly what I have been waiting for. I have not tested any offroad yet. It has been raining here non-stop lately in Pa. I have not towed anything yet either. Very happy with my purchase!

Maverick.JPG
bluetooth issue seems to be a thing with sync but also can be the phone. I haven’t used mine yet as I use wired CarPlay. My 2020 f150 would sometimes randomly disconnects as does my wife’s eco sport. I’ve gotten some wtf is that looks at the red lights lol

Sponsored

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE, MachE, Explorer, C10
Engine
Undecided
My Bronco started as a 2dr BaseSquatch then my wife found out it only has 4 seatbelts (we have 3 kids) and that became a 4dr BaseSquatch. It was only supposed to be an extra vehicle but quickly turned into a DD. So I upped it to a BDSquatch 4dr and nearly $49k.

Then I spent months on Bronco6G reading about all of the issues and MIC hit. So i changed back to a BaseSquatch 4dr - didn''t get picked up for MY21 and now I'm in MY22 hopper with a 4dr BaseSquatch that costs $41,800.

Wasn't planning on getting the Maverick but was blown away by the value prop (price, efficiency, utility) it's a true swiss army knife. I went and test drove an EB AWD after checking out the demo Bronco I drove months ago and the build quality of the bronco is trash compared to the Mav.

I still want the Bronco for how bad ass it looks and the off road capability, lifestyle, fun it presents but the Maverick costing a full $18k less has my nerd going nuts for the 42 city MPG and overall utiity.

Almost now where I'm like - the Bronco will arrive when it arrives. If it ever arrives......
Same boat. Was going to get the 4Dr Bronco to replace my 06 Mustang. Got a MachE instead and am very happy with fuel savings and car but now a year in the wife drives it full time. May just pick up a XL Hybrid to daily.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same boat. Was going to get the 4Dr Bronco to replace my 06 Mustang. Got a MachE instead and am very happy with fuel savings and car but now a year in the wife drives it full time. May just pick up a XL Hybrid to daily.
So the Bronco is actually slated to arrive next week and the MavBrid is still no where to be seen. My wife doesn't believe I'll consider parting with the Bronco if it doesn't seriously impress before the Mav shows up.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Going to need a new sub-group.. Maverick owners with big feet.
Sponsored