My wife was not amused - Passing it on

George Ellis

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC Diesel Lariat
I now have my order in for a Lariat. I have already done the Bronco wait line (closer to 2023) and the Bronco Sport orders don't resume until November.

But the other day my brain latched onto something and would not let go. "I wonder if "Goose" was available for a vanity plate?" The humour is obvious with Maverick plastered all over the tailgate. Well, it was not, but GOOOSE was. She who rules and must be obeyed said no. Sigh.

I know there are some of you has twisted as I am, so had to pass it on. :D
Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I like it....

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I now have my order in for a Lariat. I have already done the Bronco wait line (closer to 2023) and the Bronco Sport orders don't resume until November.

But the other day my brain latched onto something and would not let go. "I wonder if "Goose" was available for a vanity plate?" The humour is obvious with Maverick plastered all over the tailgate. Well, it was not, but GOOOSE was. She who rules and must be obeyed said no. Sigh.

Boom!
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/any-fun-vanity-plate-ideas-for-your-maverick.1435/

OP
OP
George Ellis

George Ellis

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC Diesel Lariat
Sigh. Late as usual. The patent office said I was too late when I asked for a patent on the wheel too.

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I just texted my wife that I wanted to get a Goose vanity plate and she sent me this, lol

Sponsored