2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm getting the same error.
I have always received that error, have had trouble taking outside of getting updates from Granger directly. And yes I have a retail order 😁

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I could track it before, though
I suspect people were overloading the system, checking multiple times a day things that are updated weekly/ monthly
Also, I am certain they do not want to advertise constraint items as the investment community takes a much harder issue on such matters.

Sponsored

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I suspect people were overloading the system, checking multiple times a day things that are updated weekly/ monthly
Also, I am certain they do not want to advertise constraint items as the investment community takes a much harder issue on such matters.
Do you think they disabled tracking because people were checking it too much?

By don’t want to advertise constraints, do you mean they disabled tracking because they don’t want people to be aware of any delays, but they’re also moving production dates earlier?

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Do you think they disabled tracking because people were checking it too much?

By don’t want to advertise constraints, do you mean they disabled tracking because they don’t want people to be aware of any delays, but they’re also moving production dates earlier?
I think they are worried that unseen constraints and someone getting pulled out of production /slipping a day or two will induce what we have seen in this forum, magnified over reaction and negative feedback even if it results in no delay getting to the consumer. Otoh, sending out an email saying your unit us scheduled for build earlier suggests good expectation management, things must be doing better than seen. Good news travels fast, bad news can seem to break causal reality by moving faster than light and is much harder to overcome, even if it has 0 effect to delivery date.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got an email saying my Lariat finally got scheduled. 2 days after I had to give up the tow package or upgrade to awd. Scheduled for the week of 10/26. I'm just happy to see some progress..
By just got it...do you mean you received today? Can you please tell exact date and time,

Fixer upper

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
By just got it...do you mean you received today? Can you please tell exact date and time,
I thought they weren’t scheduling yet for second half of October.

Tjmse

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
My 9/20 scheduled production week got moved up to the week of 9/13 in an email I just got. Perhaps there's no scheduling because they're moving up earlier orders and cleaning up the scheduling.

Specs of my order:
2.0L
XLT Poverty
4k Tow
FX4
235s/unique wheels
Full size spare

ACFF3643-C7CE-4C26-BA76-5DA3AAA1C331.jpg
When did you order? I ordered 6/9 and have only gotten my order confirmation.

Sponsored

R2Maverick2022

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Truck
I haven't heard anything in 3 weeks since i made my deposit should i be concerned?
Two questions need to be answered: 1) Does your dealer have a valid email address on file for you? 2) Has your dealer entered your build order into Ford's web-based dealer order (WBDO) system?

If the answer is yes to both, you should have received an email from Ford acknowledging that your dealer has submitted your order (my email came the same day that my dealer put the order into the WBDO system).

If your dealer says they entered your build order into the WBDO system but you didn't receive an email, your dealer should be able to provide you with a printout of your order from the WBDO system. On that printout you should be able to see your build order number, confirm your order was submitted as a "retail order" and see that the system has assigned at least "19" as your priority code (this is the default value assigned when an order goes in, unless your dealer changes it to "10" which is the highest priority that a dealer can assign to one of their orders).

The acknowledgement email from Ford does not mean they are building your order at that time. You will get additional emails when it is scheduled for a build week (this is when a VIN number is assigned), when a day of build is set to occur and, finally, when the truck is in transit for delivery.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
It's great to hear they are doing more back-scheduling like this. This started showing up last week and now this week as well.

DEW9274

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2017 Chevy Sonic RS
I ordered on 7/6 and have received order confirmation. I did order FWD with 4K Tow PKG and contacted dealer with production delay concerns. I was told that my order was in before change and there was no problem. Has anyone else had this situation?

Ford Maverick My scheduled production week got moved up to week of 9/13 m1.PNG
Sponsored