First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Vastly more capable than my build, feature rich and a fun color to boot! I'm kinda jealous. It was way too late for me to switch to EB AWD and color, but I did ask. Sometimes needs change over 443 days. I'm stuck with vanilla.

What a cool yolo type Maverick...
Sometimes vanilla tastes better than Strawberry, Chocolate or Lemonade.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Vastly more capable than my build, feature rich and a fun color to boot! I'm kinda jealous. It was way too late for me to switch to EB AWD and color, but I did ask. Sometimes needs change over 443 days. I'm stuck with vanilla.

What a cool yolo type Maverick...
Thank you! Iā€™m grateful the guy chose not to get it. I got lucky!

Captain Blackheart

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4, 1968 Ranchero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_0045.jpeg

Got this on April 20th. Somebody had ordered it and I guess changed their mind. So, I bought it! An XLT with AWD, Black appearance, Pilot 360, sprayed in bed liner, Ecoboost 2.0L engine in Cyber Orange. I put the 3D letters on. Since it had 666 miles on it, I have decided to get an Eco Beast badge for itšŸ˜. Fun to drive!
As a Cyber Orange brother, I wholeheartedly approve!

Ford Maverick My new Maverick! 20230425_141439

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

How can I get some attention today? I know, I'll go make fun of someone else's color selection, in the thread where they are celebrating finally getting a Maverick.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

As a Cyber Orange brother, I wholeheartedly approve!

20230425_141439.jpg
Since mine had 666 miles on it, I've decided to call it the Ecobeast! I've ordered badging that says that. Still enjoying getting a newish Maverick that had everything I would have ordered plus the AWD and black appearance package. Btw, I like the wheel flares. Thinking about that at some point.

Photoflow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester XT
Engine
Undecided
IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_0045.jpeg

Got this on April 20th. Somebody had ordered it and I guess changed their mind. So, I bought it! An XLT with AWD, Black appearance, Pilot 360, sprayed in bed liner, Ecoboost 2.0L engine in Cyber Orange. I put the 3D letters on. Since it had 666 miles on it, I have decided to get an Eco Beast badge for itšŸ˜. Fun to drive!
Oh ya, this truck looks good in CO with the BAP. Iā€™m leaning toward getting this combo. Sweet!

Captain Blackheart

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4, 1968 Ranchero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Since mine had 666 miles on it, I've decided to call it the Ecobeast! I've ordered badging that says that. Still enjoying getting a newish Maverick that had everything I would have ordered plus the AWD and black appearance package. Btw, I like the wheel flares. Thinking about that at some point.
Bushwhacker flares from the Ford website. I used 2" Supreme spacers to fill out the wheel wells instead of going with larger tires.

OP
OP

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Oh ya, this truck looks good in CO with the BAP. Iā€™m leaning toward getting this combo. Sweet!
My wife is not thrilled with the color but that means sheā€™ll not be wanting to drive the Beast!

Sponsored

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Used to pick up kids that fall off the short bus šŸ¤£

OP
OP

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I totally lucked out. Somebody ordered the Mac as specked out but decided to not take it. My dealership bought it at an auction and I was able to buy it. The cool thing is that itā€™s just what I wouldā€™ve ordered except for the AWD and BAP. Since they were already part of the Mav, I gladly took it! Glad I did! I couldnā€™t be happier having this particular model with all the options. Do wish it had a moonroof but itā€™s just a wish not a must have. I credit the people at Arrow Ford for making a deal I couldnā€™t refuse.šŸ˜€

clearviewx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT ECO AWD; 2011 Ranger XLT RWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_0045.jpeg

Whatā€™s an Eco Beast badge