Sponsored

My new aftermarket wheels to replace steel wheels on the XL (with link to order):

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually love the silver steel wheel look on the XL.
They are not bad but I am going straight to black and I intend to use all of the tires it comes with prior to buying AT tires.

Sponsored

Jim graham

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i bought new rims and i would like to buy some black lug nuts and they the same thread as the bronco bolts??? tks jim

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I’m the opposite……low profile tires and 19-20in rims. Rat-Rod

EggSalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox and Focus
They are not bad but I am going straight to black and I intend to use all of the tires it comes with prior to buying AT tires.
Stupid question, but I assume you are painting? You couldn't order them black correct? I want to do the same thing, but I've never painted rims before......

Last edited:

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stupid question, but I assume you are painting? You couldn't order them black correct? I want to do the same thing, but I've never painted rims before......
No but it's not hard to do they have plenty of ways to paint it.

jac0607

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
If the same sizing as the bronco sport holds true I might consider these Traverse MX wheels for my white XL

Ford Maverick My new aftermarket wheels to replace steel wheels on the XL (with link to order): 9BB017B4-2735-46A6-A900-105C7768736D

Ford Maverick My new aftermarket wheels to replace steel wheels on the XL (with link to order): 454FAAED-8A65-48F5-AF78-3B88F80D3627

Sponsored

Boone1972

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Tahoe
Fuel Anza d583 ford on WP AT3 33s with a 2 inch lift if I can make it happen. Cosmetically Ill be adding amber lights to the grill and the bar in the middle will be wrapped with a blue to match the Velocity blue on mine. Further more Ill be adding some trim pieces to the rear spoilers and fitting fogs in the bumper along with a bumper bar. CC will be added aftermarket along with me lining the rear bed and adding a full rack and Hard-shell RTT to be flush with the roof. Awning and Limb risers if I can find out how to mount them. Little FWD Hybrid camping rig.
Ok I'm confused with this. Why don't you just buy a Ranger. Your totally messing with what makes this little truck great. Your going to mess with the mpg. Raise the truck higher. Bigger tires. Limb risers. Bumper bar. Sounds like you want a off road truck. This is not a off road truck.

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok I'm confused with this. Why don't you just buy a Ranger. Your totally messing with what makes this little truck great. Your going to mess with the mpg. Raise the truck higher. Bigger tires. Limb risers. Bumper bar. Sounds like you want a off road truck. This is not a off road truck.
Because I want a hybrid I don't want the ranger. It would look cool?

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The purpose of this thread is to help XL owners to find good looking aftermarket wheels (or from other Ford Models) to replace their OEM steel wheels. To my knowledge, there have been no XL models delivered yet but I am sure they will start to deliver the first XLs in the next few weeks.

Please only post wheels which you are sure are going to fit and you have already installed on your Maverick. Please post pictures of the wheels installed on the car and if possible a link where to order.

I can't wait to see the first posts here!!!
I've found the style of wheel I want for my XL. It is a Silverstone Silverstone - 17x8 Gloss Black w/Mirror Lip Offset 40, part no. 1780SIL405108B72. Here is a photo.
Ford Maverick My new aftermarket wheels to replace steel wheels on the XL (with link to order): 1634656902174

Can anyone tell me if the OEM 17: x 7.5" tire will fit on the 17" x 8" Silverstone? TIA.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can anyone tell me if the OEM 17: x 7.5" tire will fit on the 17" x 8" Silverstone?
Yes. The additional 1/2 inch in width is no big deal.
Sponsored