First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Beautiful looking truck. Does using the 245’s pose any issue with warranty?
Sponsored

newmaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
The Maverick I ordered came in last Monday (10-11-21)!

The tires are BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 r17 with white lettering. They're slightly bigger than stock but by only about .75 of an inch overall diameter.

I've also taken the gamble and after watching tons of videos of the 2 inch level/lift from Fordrangerlifts and realized the Maverick is identical to the Bronco Sport as far as the lift is concerned. When the kit gets here and if it installs without issue I will let y'all know.

Sorry for the blood in the bed. My buddy got a deer this weekend lol.

Update with Q&A:

245/65r17
They feel great! Slightly more road noise naturally but not much really, and the only long trip I've taken is out hunting and back. I had the truck loaded down with me, plus 3 buddies (one of which is 6'1" and said multiple times how comfy he was in the back seat for the six hour round trip) and the bed stacked and full of a few hundred pounds of gear. With all that I still managed 23 MPG highway cruising about 78-80 the whole way. I have the 2.0 ecoboost btw.

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich KO2 245:65r17 BFG 1.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich KO2 245:65r17 BFG 2.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg6.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg5.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg4.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg2.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg1.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich BFG KO2 245:65 tires white lettering .jpg3.jpg

Forgot the two most important pics.

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering {filename}

Ford Maverick My Maverick XLT on BFGoodrich KO2 245/65 Tires With White Lettering {filename}
I was looking at 245/70/17 and doing a leveling lift as well, do you have the link for the leveling kit?