Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Fix your selfie camera so that it doesn’t reverse the image, or you are driving a right hand drive. Simple Google the fix and in a few clicks the problem is fixed. Nice review and we all hate you you just a little 😆
No we don’t!
Envy?……..Absolutely!
Hate?……Not a chance!
We’re all brothers and sisters in this regard.
Let’s cheer and be happy for each other.
Sponsored

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well. Here ya go.. after 12 hours and 130ish miles here are my first thoughts and real world input!

Would you be so kind to measure the width and depth of the rear seat bottom? I (and others) are looking at rear seat pet cover options.. Thanks.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
You have a total calculated mgp so far with the uhaul towing and all?

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bullseyecustomautos.com
Vehicle(s)
02 Lightning, 18 850whp TT F150, 21 whippled F150

Deleted member 4163

Mr. Boom, I am 6'5" and 280. What is your assessment of the seats? What has been your overall mileage without towing? Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bullseyecustomautos.com
Vehicle(s)
02 Lightning, 18 850whp TT F150, 21 whippled F150
Mr. Boom, I am 6'5" and 280. What is your assessment of the seats? What has been your overall mileage without towing? Thanks
Prior to towing and the 20+ 1/4 mile pulls it was 27-28.

You'll fit... but it'll feel like a sports car as far as how confined someone your size will feel

Deleted member 4163

Prior to towing and the 20+ 1/4 mile pulls it was 27-28.

You'll fit... but it'll feel like a sports car as far as how confined someone your size will feel
Thank you. Looking forward to one day getting that build date. Ordered Carbon gray ecoboost awd 4k tow package fx4 with bed extender and spray in bed liner on 8/24. Just got my sales rep to change my priority code to 10 from 19. Don't know if that will speed things up but its worth a try I suppose.

4Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
BACH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You bet, thank you!
Mrboom:
Congrats on your new 2022 Ford Maverick.
Been enjoying watching you pimping your Ford Maverick with cool tires and stuff.
I think your garage is the best.
It is huge.
Can't wait to get mine.

" 4Maverick "

Will enjoy seeing you with your Ford trucks...in youtube.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well. Here ya go.. after 12 hours and 130ish miles here are my first thoughts and real world input!

I have a question that doesn't seem to be answered anywhere, and I know you have been amazing at giving people info:
Under the back seat, what is the height of the under seat storage in the middle (between the two bins). I've seen a baseball bat there in pictures, but want to know if my folding chairs would fit there. I like to keep them in my car for my kid's sports games, and keeping them in the bed is not ideal. I'm hoping they would fit across this storage area.

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
I have a question that doesn't seem to be answered anywhere, and I know you have been amazing at giving people info:
Under the back seat, what is the height of the under seat storage in the middle (between the two bins). I've seen a baseball bat there in pictures, but want to know if my folding chairs would fit there. I like to keep them in my car for my kid's sports games, and keeping them in the bed is not ideal. I'm hoping they would fit across this storage area.
I bought these to keep in the jet ski, pretty sturdy and fold to bottle size

https://www.cliqproducts.com/produc...H8JryPceX-jIBR4KtrDsmTZ-PRCNpW4EaAvQlEALw_wcB

Sponsored

ddb227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Thanks for the info on the vehicle.
Question: My wife's on the short side, 5-2. How's the driver's seat travel?

Davido49

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat FX4

Enjoy! The Ecoboost gen2 is a work of automotive engine art. We have 2 Ecoboost powered trucks now. Be sure to get full- synthetic oil in ur new Maverick at 1st oil change. It's important! Ideally after break- in @2k mis (max) do 1st oil change. Don't listen to dealer tell you 5k mis or 7500mis. They don't care. Engineers all say 2k mis 1st change as tolerances super tight. Get better oil in it an change every 5k mis or 1× p/ yr. Enjoy. We love our Lariat FX4.. already had break-in oil change using Pennzoil Platinum full synthetic & Motorcraft filter @1700mis .
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.