Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’d posted some of these in reply to another post but figured it would be easier for folks to see in its own post.

Ford Maverick My Maverick Pics From Chicago w/ Plywood Fit in Bed & Rear Sliding Window Photos 487BEF9C-C91B-452E-B3D4-24518AB3E0CB

Ford Maverick My Maverick Pics From Chicago w/ Plywood Fit in Bed & Rear Sliding Window Photos E85CAB80-105A-46D1-9CD2-3D08CCB264EC
Ford Maverick My Maverick Pics From Chicago w/ Plywood Fit in Bed & Rear Sliding Window Photos 4A0653D0-9E46-4FAC-ADA2-6DF66795B5E8

Ford Maverick My Maverick Pics From Chicago w/ Plywood Fit in Bed & Rear Sliding Window Photos Hot Pepper Red Ford Maverick Chicago 1

Ford Maverick My Maverick Pics From Chicago w/ Plywood Fit in Bed & Rear Sliding Window Photos Hot Pepper Red Ford Maverick Chicago 2

Ford Maverick My Maverick Pics From Chicago w/ Plywood Fit in Bed & Rear Sliding Window Photos Ford Maverick Rear Sliding Window Port Hot Pepper Red Ford Maverick Chicago 1

Ford Maverick My Maverick Pics From Chicago w/ Plywood Fit in Bed & Rear Sliding Window Photos Plywood in bed of Hot Pepper Red Ford Maverick 2

Ford Maverick My Maverick Pics From Chicago w/ Plywood Fit in Bed & Rear Sliding Window Photos Plywood in bed of Hot Pepper Red Ford Maverick 3

Ford Maverick My Maverick Pics From Chicago w/ Plywood Fit in Bed & Rear Sliding Window Photos 2022 Maverick Plywood
Sponsored

OP
OP
SantaStephen

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some good pics, thanks. Is that you in the drivers seat? How does it sit and how tall are you?
That is me in the drivers seat. I’m 5’7, 185 lbs…overall it felt a little more roomy than the Bronco Sport. The front seats are very comfortable. The vehicle as a whole felt very premium…higher quality than the Bronco Sport. The rear seats are firmer and the seat backs are pretty vertical…my wife didn’t think they would be comfortable on a longer trip.

When I did a test drive of the sport a few months back it seemed cramped in the front, this was more spacious. The view out the front window is similar in both and overall it looked like it had great visibility.

charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150
Thanks, good, helpful information.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’d posted some of these in reply to another post but figured it would be easier for folks to see in its own post.

487BEF9C-C91B-452E-B3D4-24518AB3E0CB.jpeg

E85CAB80-105A-46D1-9CD2-3D08CCB264EC.jpeg
4A0653D0-9E46-4FAC-ADA2-6DF66795B5E8.jpeg

Hot Pepper Red Ford Maverick Chicago 1.jpg

Hot Pepper Red Ford Maverick Chicago 2.jpg

Ford Maverick Rear Sliding Window Port Hot Pepper Red Ford Maverick Chicago 1.jpg

Plywood in bed of Hot Pepper Red Ford Maverick 2.jpg

Plywood in bed of Hot Pepper Red Ford Maverick 3.jpg

2022 Maverick Plywood.jpeg
What is your take on Navy Pier color on the interior? Is it really blue in appearance or is it a slightly blue charcoal?

Sponsored

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is me in the drivers seat. I’m 5’7, 185 lbs…overall it felt a little more roomy than the Bronco Sport. The front seats are very comfortable. The vehicle as a whole felt very premium…higher quality than the Bronco Sport. The rear seats are firmer and the seat backs are pretty vertical…my wife didn’t think they would be comfortable on a longer trip.

When I did a test drive of the sport a few months back it seemed cramped in the front, this was more spacious. The view out the front window is similar in both and overall it looked like it had great visibility.
Thanks for the insight on the Maverick… and thanks for the house call last Christmas 😜

OP
OP
SantaStephen

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What is your take on Navy Pier color on the interior? Is it really blue in appearance or is it a slightly blue charcoal?
The blue accent pieces definitely don’t scream BLUE…very muted with a matte finish.

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These are the best pics i've seen. Woo Hoo... HD radio!

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Does it have a cd player? I cant tell. Also, too bad they didn't offer roof rails.

Gamer_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
W204, Maverick
Were you able to drive it? If so, how does it feel on the road. Road noise, turbo lag, etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SantaStephen

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Does it have a cd player? I cant tell. Also, too bad they didn't offer roof rails.
No CD player, and agreed on the roof rails…especially after seeing the spy pics with the cap on the bed…it would look sweet with some rails up front to give a flat roofline.

OP
OP
SantaStephen

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Were you able to drive it? If so, how does it feel on the road. Road noise, turbo lag, etc.
No, it was parked in the same area as the vehicles you could drive (Mach-e, Bronco sport, etc) but they weren’t let you drive the Mav. It really did feel like it was a last minute idea to even have it there…no signs for it or anything.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Aftermarket roof rails are something I've been thinking about looking into. Low profile, t-track type rails.

Gamer_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
W204, Maverick
No CD player, and agreed on the roof rails…especially after seeing the spy pics with the cap on the bed…it would look sweet with some rails up front to give a flat roofline.
My observation of the mysterious CD player will stick with me for a long time lol

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Aftermarket roof rails are something I've been thinking about looking into. Low profile, t-track type rails.
Maybe Ford put FITS slots on the roof so you can print your own 😂
Sponsored