First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick made it safely to a local dealer. Pending for Chapman to contact me to start the paper work process.
Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine magically arrived in East Brookfield, MA

Reactions: JAC

Imanuel0912

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Imanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick made it safely to a local dealer. Pending for Chapman to contact me to start the paper work process.
Did you get your Maverick already? My Maverick was delivered at Chapman since last Tuesday, Oct 11th. I did the financing application last Friday, now still waiting from them to wrap up the paper work.

OP
OP
Maverick2023

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you get your Maverick already? My Maverick was delivered at Chapman since last Tuesday, Oct 11th. I did the financing application last Friday, now still waiting from them to wrap up the paper work.
Still waiting for them to send me my tag so I can pick up from my local dealer

Imanuel0912

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Imanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting for them to send me my tag so I can pick up from my local dealer
So you did a drop ship? Chapman really do take their times, processing the PDI and finance. I'm still waiting from Chapman for their financing and pick up time.

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So you did a drop ship? Chapman really do take their times, processing the PDI and finance. I'm still waiting from Chapman for their financing and pick up time.
One guy reported that he did a drop ship and he happened to live in a town that was in two counties. The registration was sent to the county he did not live in so after a time it was returned to selling dealership and had to be resent to correct county. In some instances county needs to be part of your address or include one of your local DMV registration where it can be easily seen. Probably not the reason for your delay but ???

OP
OP
Maverick2023

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chapman sure takes a long time to process their paper work. I'm in week 3 and still waiting for them to send final paper work to my local dealer. They refused to send me my tag to me like they did with other buyers on this forum. I've signed everything needed to sign but Chapman seems to be dragging their feet for whatever reason. Not a good buying experience from me. This experience will be conveyed when that Ford survey comes later.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mines been at the Conway PA yards for 2 days now. Spent 2 days at the Gateway yard in Illinois. Going to NYC Del date Nov 4 to 10. The trip from Mexico to the Missisipi crossing was very fast. Hopefully there will be no more yard stays after this. Find it very interesting tracking the vehicle.

Bulldog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid, 2019 Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine went from East St Louis, IL to Rock Island, Il to the south side of Chicago, where it sat for over 2 weeks. After that off to Wilmington, DE...still waiting...

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For me, it was about a two week delay in Burnham, Il followed by a four day wait in Delaware. It was delivered to Horsham yesterday morning. I'm waiting to hear from the dealer.

Carly Simon is playing in the background (Anticipa-a-tion, its keeping me wa-a-a-iting)

Last edited:
Sponsored

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Reading this thread has convinced me that Ford has to do some work on re-engineering the final delivery to dealers part of its supply chain.

Each of us is paying $1,495 for destination and delivery. In the old days this might have cost $500. Many of us, if not all of us, are not getting good value for our money.

Come on, Ford. You can do much better. There are obvious problems.

I hereby volunteer to provide free consulting services to Ford to analyze its delivery processes from the factory in Mexico to its dealers in the U.S. and to oversee needed changes. I would just like to have my travel expenses covered. I am retired, so I have the time.

This is a serious offer. I expect a reply from Ford. This website has my email.
Can you cut the price of diesel in half? Can you hire several hundred thousand more drivers?

CuriousGary

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can you cut the price of diesel in half? Can you hire several hundred thousand more drivers?
No, but I know how to reengineer business processes.
Sponsored