LelandJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know there's a lot of crap stealerships out there so I just wanted to post real quick about one of the good ones.

I ordered through Bob Gillingham Ford in Northeast Ohio on July 6th. My sales guy was named Chris, (but his nickname is "Bubba".) LOL
He was super nice and low pressure. He never acted annoyed over the past 8 months as I pestered him with questions either, which was great.

They were going to charge me MSRP but instead honored the X-Plan on the original Maverick price without any hesitation AND I got the 0%/36 financing offer. Plus they gave me the free FITS kit (which is the only correct price for that kit, btw), and I drove it home today. Seems like a dream, really. LOL

Also, turns out there's only 1 car they charge a markup on, and it's the GT500. It's straight-up MSRP for both retail and stock orders for all other models.

If you need a Ford and don't want to get hosed on the price, give him a call. (He said it was ok if I gave out his info on this forum)

Chris "Bubba" Andrade
www.bobgillinghamford.com
216-398-1300

Now I gotta go read the owner's manual! 😁
Sponsored

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know there's a lot of crap stealerships out there so I just wanted to post real quick about one of the good ones.

I ordered through Bob Gillingham Ford in Northeast Ohio on July 6th. My sales guy was named Chris, (but his nickname is "Bubba".) LOL
He was super nice and low pressure. He never acted annoyed over the past 8 months as I pestered him with questions either, which was great.

They were going to charge me MSRP but instead honored the X-Plan on the original Maverick price without any hesitation AND I got the 0%/36 financing offer. Plus they gave me the free FITS kit (which is the only correct price for that kit, btw), and I drove it home today. Seems like a dream, really. LOL

Also, turns out there's only 1 car they charge a markup on, and it's the GT500. It's straight-up MSRP for both retail and stock orders for all other models.

If you need a Ford and don't want to get hosed on the price, give him a call. (He said it was ok if I gave out his info on this forum)

Chris "Bubba" Andrade
216-398-1300

Nice! We need more positive posts like this about good dealers!

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Chris "Bubba" Andrade
216-398-1300

I also had an excellent experience with Rt. 23 Auto Mall in NJ .. Paid MSRP with 0/36 financing honored from the August purchase. Was a super fantastic experience.

Buster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I had a good experience at Ted Britt Ford Fairfax. Got the call within minutes after my Maverick arrived. Went in 1.5 hours later to test drive. Loved it. Paid Price Protected MSRP. Got the 0% for 36 months financing. They derailed the car and after 3 hours drove home. Got Ted Britt for life which gives me lifetime state inspections, a new battery every four years and other perks at no cost. Kudos to them so far. Cactus Gray, EB, Lariet, Lux, CP 360

njetsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Nissan Frontier, Jeep Liberty
Picked up today at Lehighton Ford, Lehighton PA. Cannot say enough good things about
everyone from sales to service to finance. The honored an at invoice deal that was made
by someone who isnt even employed there anymore and also researched and gave me June 21 rates. Just a great group of people.

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hixson Ford, Alexandria, LA sales rep Chuck Fussel took very good care of me from the get go. Chuck knew the ordering process and took care of business. He kept me informed as best he could and we talked and/or texted often during the waiting. When mine finally did arrive with the gas tank recall. He was as disappointed as I was. Eventually he called me and informed me that he had a Maverick Hybrid that someone ordered and decided not to buy and offered me to switch. It was less money and other than the color and being hybrid was exactly what I had ordered. So I did switch and I am so glad I did because the one I ordered was an ecoboost. I had originally ordered the hybrid and switched to get it faster. The MPG on this Hybrid with the current gas prices has been GREAT.

Thank you Chuck and Hixson Ford!

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had a similar experience with Jay Munoz at Gullo Ford in Conroe, Texas.
Sponsored