First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's a link to my video of my first ever Cyber Orange Ford Maverick spotting at my local dealership. I've literally seen every other color except for this one. It is a very nice, bold color. A unicorn color for sure! It's definitely on the spectrum of "School Bus Yellow" as it's nicknamed. It's not for everyone but it is definitely an eye-catcher. Hope you enjoy the quick video. For anyone interested, it's a Lariat with the FX4 package, FordCoPilot360 package, and luxury package.

Sponsored

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks….like a little preview for my FX4 (but XLT and the FX4 black wheels). I definitely think a low profile tonneau would look great with the yellow. The more black to contrast the yellow the better.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gorgeous. (Of course, I might just be a little bit biased...)

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks….like a little preview for my FX4 (but XLT and the FX4 black wheels). I definitely think a low profile tonneau would look great with the yellow. The more black to contrast the yellow the better.
what i just got a month ago still have my atlas blue my23 order in but dk what i will do when it is done which maybe a year or more

Truck.jpg

Truck-2.jpg

truck-3.jpg

Truck-4.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sponsored