First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still in shock and didn't know where to put it!!!
So, we are going to need more details so that we can avoid and learn from whatever mistakes you may have made. Did the former cousin borrow without your consent?

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, we are going to need more details so that we can avoid and learn from whatever mistakes you may have made. Did the former cousin borrow without your consent?
First even if you loaned someone your truck, you sure as hell didn't tell them to drive it like an Idiot!!! 2nd if he took it without permission he deserves to be drawn and quartered.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Theempowered

First Name
Vianney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Marverick
Actually I add him to car insurance policy since he lives with me but last night after I was sleeping he took the key and went out to drive off road but unfortunately he drove on a private property and got the tire blown up by barbed wires . He got arrested and got two tickets for reckless driving and the other one is for driving off road on private property.

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually I add him to car insurance policy since he lives with me but last night after I was sleeping he took the key and went out to drive off road but unfortunately he drove on a private property and got the tire blown up by barbed wires . He got arrested and got two tickets for reckless driving and the other one is for driving off road on private property.
Damn that is rough. One hell of a way to get yourself un-invited to thanksgiving. I hope you left him in the tank for a while. What a dick.

Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Definitely must be the black sheep of the family or just the dumb one that got the left over genes.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He would be in surgery having my boot removed from his ass!