Sponsored

My Chapman Ford people: How long from “Shipped” to delivered did it take you?

Gmood1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
G-man
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My other Maverick is throwing the same error message. It's been that way for the entire week.
Vehicle should have been here already. Ford needs to get their stuff together on the logistics.
The shipping and tracking of these vehicles has been awful.
Sponsored

Hanto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh weird. Maybe that’s what happens after you pick up the car and it’s no longer “processing”. I ordered from the north Philly Chapman so not dealing with Steve but that would be cool if mine mysteriously popped up like that despite not having an email from Ford 🤞
Mine shipped 2/21 with an ETA of between 3/17 and 3/23. Nothing yet and the Ford tracker still says shipped. I bothered Ed in northern Philly about it last week and he essentially said "Don't worry about it man, it'll get here when it gets here" so I'm trying to keep that mentality.... but I have an almost week's long trip planned around getting this truck and bringing it back to FL and I'm eager to put a date on that to let my boss know when I'm taking time off. Fingers crossed I hear back within a couple of days.

Hanto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte GT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My other Maverick is throwing the same error message. It's been that way for the entire week.
Vehicle should have been here already. Ford needs to get their stuff together on the logistics.
The shipping and tracking of these vehicles has been awful.
As far as logistics for shipping goes it's not really in Ford's hands anymore. They pass it along to the railyard which probably switches to several other railyards until it sits and waits for a truck ordered by the dealer to pick up a bunch of their inventory. Employee shortages for that industry are somewhat crippling a lot of things and Ford can't help that. Just gotta hope that it's sooner rather than later!

Larry Klassy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My velocity blue hybrid was shipped yesterday. Hope to see it around the first week in April. Bought at Monticello Ford. Ordered august seventh.

jimdouglas

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered one from Chapman. It was built on the 10th and shipped on the 17th of Feb. It is scheduled to be here the 5th through 11th of March. Still haven't seen the vehicle or know its whereabouts.

Also have another that was shipped on Feb 24th. It is scheduled to be here between the 15th and 21st of March. Salesman called not long ago and told me he tracked it back to a train yard on the border of Mexico. So even though Ford says it shipped. It's actually still in Mexico. What a crock of sh$@!t. :LOL:
Has it left Mexico?😅

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
About 5 weeks.

Only found out it was delivered (from railyard to dealer) by signing up for Oviss delivery receipts and manually reviewing them for my VIN. Then I arranged pickup. Never got any actual updates from them. They lost my FITS kit but remembered not to drill the front plate. Not bothered because the 4% discount was nice but damn the communication was non existent.
Sponsored