• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Zaman

First Name
Gibran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Ranger Raptor, 19' Model Y LR
Congrats! It sounds like these are going to slowly continue to trickle out, so the rest of us should just relax a bit!

SGT Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The SPEC-R3
Occupation
Law Enforcement
If I wasn't on duty I'd be drinking whiskey to distract myself from not getting email yet. 😆 Or 😭

Sponsored

Westyside

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Taco
I have a silly question that I'm almost afraid to ask. I whiffed or got surprised with a last second ADM at all of the dealers I had on my short list except one who let me have their stock order 5 days after the banks originally opened. They've been super non-communicative, and have never reached out about converting the order to retail or anything.

Do I need to push them to make sure they are following up with Ford and handling my order correctly or should i just settle tf down and wait for them to tell me something?

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
No dice here, but no surprise.

Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)
When is this strike possibly happening?

Labradorguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I just got done reading a few articles on the negotiations….hourly wages are GOING UP for the UAW.

Looks like those increases will end up being pretty significant.

In my humble opinion, vehicle costs are going to increase pretty substantially over the next few years.