First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So now that you've had this installed for a few weeks, how is the ride? Handling? Are you overall satisfied with the springs?
I’ve had them on for about 500 miles now. I really like them! It will definitely be a “tighter” feel similar but imo smoother than a Tacoma. Still haven’t swapped front camber bolts but those ARE needed for Eibach kit. It’s barely noticeable but me/Ford service noted a positive camber.
Overall I think it still a great deal with lifetime warranty, you just need to factor in any labor you’re unwilling/unable to do. Vs some of the spacer kits being pretty close to 100% DIY. Lmk if you have any specific questions.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Toner123

Toner123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As far as performance, mpg is 22.5 with new 235/70/17 AT tires and the lift. My drive time to/from work is about 50% city/50% hwy. I averaged 24 mpg all stock before.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’ve had them on for about 500 miles now. I really like them! It will definitely be a “tighter” feel similar but imo smoother than a Tacoma. Still haven’t swapped front camber bolts but those ARE needed for Eibach kit. It’s barely noticeable but me/Ford service noted a positive camber.
Overall I think it still a great deal with lifetime warranty, you just need to factor in any labor you’re unwilling/unable to do. Vs some of the spacer kits being pretty close to 100% DIY. Lmk if you have any specific questions.
Thanks. I think I am going to get a set but will have to have them installed by local dealer. I am not qualified! Also want to paint the spring black before install as I am not a big fan of the silver.

IconicSilverMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No problem! Good luck, it’ll be a nice proof of 100% DIY for others since I failed there…

I went ahead and bought the Eibach bolts through STEEDA so I’ll give an update on that when they get in.
Been a while, but wanted to follow up. I finally got around to beginning work on installing the Eibach lift. I have the passenger front done. Was able to use the Harbor Freight strut compressor. Wore eye protection and was as careful as I could be. Will continue work in the morning.

Toner, are you still here and if so, were you able to get the camber kit installed alright?

OP
OP
Toner123

Toner123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Been a while, but wanted to follow up. I finally got around to beginning work on installing the Eibach lift. I have the passenger front done. Was able to use the Harbor Freight strut compressor. Wore eye protection and was as careful as I could be. Will continue work in the morning.

Toner, are you still here and if so, were you able to get the camber kit installed alright?
Hey, sorry. Been a little swamped with life stuff lately. I STILL haven’t had the adj camber bolts installed yet… I’ve put on about 1500 miles since the Eibach install and as far as eyeballing the tires, the positive front camber has reduced slightly over time. Thus, I’ve been debating if it’s worth it to even install the bolts. 🤷‍♂️ I may just forego it and monitor tire wear, but up to now I haven’t noticed any excess-wear specific to the outside edge of front tires.

Sponsored

IconicSilverMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, sorry. Been a little swamped with life stuff lately. I STILL haven’t had the adj camber bolts installed yet… I’ve put on about 1500 miles since the Eibach install and as far as eyeballing the tires, the positive front camber has reduced slightly over time. Thus, I’ve been debating if it’s worth it to even install the bolts. 🤷‍♂️ I may just forego it and monitor tire wear, but up to now I haven’t noticed any excess-wear specific to the outside edge of front tires.
Good deal, man. And no problem - totally understand. Did you get an alignment after installing the springs?

OP
OP
Toner123

Toner123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good deal, man. And no problem - totally understand. Did you get an alignment after installing the springs?
Yes, Ford did it. I think I posted about it earlier in this thread but basically they couldn’t adjust front camber unless aftermarket bolts were used. They said they think eventually the springs would compress a little and the positive camber would slowly fix itself. <not sure about that unless I have 100k+ on them. If I get the new camber bolts on then I’ll have someone realign again though!

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, Ford did it. I think I posted about it earlier in this thread but basically they couldn’t adjust front camber unless aftermarket bolts were used. They said they think eventually the springs would compress a little and the positive camber would slowly fix itself. <not sure about that unless I have 100k+ on them. If I get the new camber bolts on then I’ll have someone realign again though!
Same situation with the HR springs - After installation and alignment - Dealer says it was just a wee bit out of spec but would probably settle into the right spot and said don't worry about it. All good so far, would say that after 1200 miles the ride is a bit more bumpy than when freshly installed. Loving the added clearance.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Same situation with the HR springs - After installation and alignment - Dealer says it was just a wee bit out of spec but would probably settle into the right spot and said don't worry about it. All good so far, would say that after 1200 miles the ride is a bit more bumpy than when freshly installed. Loving the added clearance.
The added clearance is huge! Even in town it's nice, because I no longer fear every parking curb scratching up the lower plastics.

Salwans

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Audi A4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice here is a pic of the just under 2 inch H&R lift springs installed - Really happy with them although they did remove the "rake" - So nice to get all that low hanging plastic up off the ground.

Lifted.jpg
Looks great! Do the H&R front springs provide more stiffness, like what Toner experienced with his front Eibach springs?

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great! Do the H&R front springs provide more stiffness, like what Toner experienced with his front Eibach springs?
At first it was pretty much the same but now after 4 months or so on the stock shocks its a bit stiffer/bumpier but still is a nice ride to me- Does great clearing rocks/ruts and what not -

Marcusgtzg81

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice here is a pic of the just under 2 inch H&R lift springs installed - Really happy with them although they did remove the "rake" - So nice to get all that low hanging plastic up off the ground.

Lifted.jpg
how does it ride vs. OEM? regards!
Sponsored