Sponsored

Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas!

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Two items come to mind. The first is small utility stretch nets that mount with 3M tape to doors, the sides of center consoles, seatbacks, or wherever the owner sees fit, The attached photo shows one I initially had on my 944, transferred to my Miata, and now resides in my Maverick. Several sizes would be useful.
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! IMG_0937

Second is a variation on one of your current products, the stretch bed cargo net. My Miata had a small version of the same for its trunk. I kept it when I traded in the Miata. I attached it my tailgate to hold several elastic tie downs. It stands vertical with the tailgate closed and gives me quick access without having to open the bed cover. I attached it with existing screws on the tailgate only adding a washer. With the screws standing a little proud of the tailgate's surface, I can slip the net's elastic eyes over and under the washer. If I need to slide something into the bed, the net can come off quickly.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you design the center console cubby to allow for the use of a holster?

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would be interested in the Muslogy mud flaps if they came with some protective film so that the paint where they mount does not wear off as on the OE flaps.

FordRick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, Can you make this to match your dashboard storage box organizer? I'm not sure that this one matches yours. I also believe it's overpriced at $29.
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! Screenshot_20230206-212556
Also I'm hoping that you make blue inserts for the dashboard storage box organizer. Like these.
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! PXL_20220903_015622307.PORTRAIT

Thank you, I'm really liking your products.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I bought your woodgrain interior pieces and love them! Please consider making a radio console trim piece in woodgrain. It would cover more of the pale blue dash area and (in my opinion) complete the warm look. Thank you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I bought your woodgrain interior pieces and love them! Please consider making a radio console trim piece in woodgrain. It would cover more of the pale blue dash area and (in my opinion) complete the warm look. Thank you.
Thank you for your support! Wondering if it's possible for you to send us some pictures or videos of it installed in your truck? We are collecting some images of our products

Only the lariat has the blue plastic interior or all trims do?

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you only do interior products?
Some eye-hooks for the truck bed would be great. Something that doesn't look like an eye-hook from a hardware store.
Also, even better would be if they could fold down (to be flush, in case you needed the space) and then twist up when needed or just have the "o" part able to lay flush and be able to pull up. And of course fit whatever holes are in the truck bed.....I don't even know if there are screw-able holes in the truck bed, I didn't get my truck yet. It just seems like a series of unobtrusive eye-hooks would serve the same purpose as the adjustable racks.
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! 1675856426066

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I would be interested in the Muslogy mud flaps if they came with some protective film so that the paint where they mount does not wear off as on the OE flaps.
Hi thank you so much for your suggestions! We will offer several Optional Double Sided Tape Protective Felt in the package to protect the paint surface!
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! 1675998522724

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Based on your response to include the felt tape, I have ordered and received your mud flaps; but they came without the felt tape or instructions. The package has no contact email nor phone number. Please advise how I can obtain the tape and instructions.

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

@Muslogy Auto

Hopefully you will offer the shift knob in the proper XLT orange.

Do you also have plans on making the HAVAC, Headlight, and Radio knobs too?

I know others make them, but the orange color is off.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Based on your response to include the felt tape, I have ordered and received your mud flaps; but they came without the felt tape or instructions. The package has no contact email nor phone number. Please advise how I can obtain the tape and instructions.
Thank you for your support! Please DM me with your address, we will send the felt tape to you directly.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
@Muslogy Auto

Hopefully you will offer the shift knob in the proper XLT orange.

Do you also have plans on making the HAVAC, Headlight, and Radio knobs too?

I know others make them, but the orange color is off.
Yes, we will offer different colors including orange for the knob covers. Thank you for your suggestions. We are testing fitment on the shift knob, radio knobs and others too

Jonjh65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, I bought the dash tray, gear shift tray , cargo net and the double tray for the center console from Muslogy. Great products enjoying the fit and finish. However the car wash sucked up one of the pvc inserts and I want to give a huge shoutout to Muslogys customer service. After having trouble with pm I posted in a thread by them and they responded and sent me a new gear shift console with inserts. Great customer service. Thank you muslogy!

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hi, I bought the dash tray, gear shift tray , cargo net and the double tray for the center console from Muslogy. Great products enjoying the fit and finish. However the car wash sucked up one of the pvc inserts and I want to give a huge shoutout to Muslogys customer service. After having trouble with pm I posted in a thread by them and they responded and sent me a new gear shift console with inserts. Great customer service. Thank you muslogy!
Thank you so much for your support! It's our responsibility to make sure things go right for buyers. Really appreciate your feedback

ndmiller

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Azure Blue Metallic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have all of your products linked in my reminders for when my XLT arrives in Jan-Feb. Great Stuff!

What every happened with the Cubby Door?

Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! 1697924748177
Sponsored