Sponsored

Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas!

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Dashboard Frame Trim. Headlight Switch Bottom Frame Panel Trim Cover. Center Radio Console Frame Trim Cover. Dashboard Navigation Screen Frame Cover Trim. I have no pictures, but these are the labels most of your competitors use(on ebay) to describe the individual pieces I think you should consider adding to your collection.
Sounds nice! Thank you for the suggestions
Sponsored

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I cannot believe what just arrived in the mail...the Dark Wood Grain interior trim kit!!!! It is beautiful!! I got excited and did a quick dry fit with some of the pieces and it looked great.!! The color is beautiful and with the Lariat interior even better. I am very pleased. Make some more pieces for around the dashboard frame, the center radio console frame,and the navigation screen frame and cubby!! Great product!!

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I cannot believe what just arrived in the mail...the Dark Wood Grain interior trim kit!!!! It is beautiful!! I got excited and did a quick dry fit with some of the pieces and it looked great.!! The color is beautiful and with the Lariat interior even better. I am very pleased. Make some more pieces for around the dashboard frame, the center radio console frame,and the navigation screen frame and cubby!! Great product!!
Thank you! Would love to see your mods!

friartruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
Sorry if I already posted this but I can't find my reply. I could use a flat surface in the top dashboard cubby area, to flat-mount a GPS.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Sorry if I already posted this but I can't find my reply. I could use a flat surface in the top dashboard cubby area, to flat-mount a GPS.
Good idea!! Any pictures to show how it looks?

Sponsored

vcpayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (on order)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi guys-- been following this thread and like the look of your products. I would love to have a 'shelf' over the wireless charging pad in the center console. All I need is enough room for the iPhone inside a case, NOT just the phone itself, to slide under the shelf for charging. The shelf then makes all that space over the charging pad useful again. Most likely, I'd use that space to store tissues or napkins (those are the items that seem to end up on the charging pad and have to be cleared out to charge the phone.)

Here's a rough idea of what I'm talking about, at least concerning placement.
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! 1670441002617

Thanks, keep up the good work.

vcpayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (on order)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi guys-- been following this thread and like the look of your products. I would love to have a 'shelf' over the wireless charging pad in the center console. All I need is enough room for the iPhone inside a case, NOT just the phone itself, to slide under the shelf for charging. The shelf then makes all that space over the charging pad useful again. Most likely, I'd use that space to store tissues or napkins (those are the items that seem to end up on the charging pad and have to be cleared out to charge the phone.)

1670441002617.png

Another idea might be a full width shelf in that space, obviously still with enough room to put the phone on the charging pad.

Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! 1670441308675

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would like to see an ash tray that fits into the squarish cubbie next to/ behind the cup holders. I have a "cup" with a lid now, but it takes up one of the cup holders. The Ford OEM one also takes a cup holder space. Don't need a lighter option.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Another idea might be a full width shelf in that space, obviously still with enough room to put the phone on the charging pad.

1670441308675.png
Not sure I understand it correctly. Do you mean adding a shelf to place other items such as tissue and leaving space for charging your phone?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I would like to see an ash tray that fits into the squarish cubbie next to/ behind the cup holders. I have a "cup" with a lid now, but it takes up one of the cup holders. The Ford OEM one also takes a cup holder space. Don't need a lighter option.
Let me record it. This is the spot you mentioned, right?
Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! 1670498795438

Sponsored

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any plans to do a switch bank cover plate for the cubby beside the radio?

vcpayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (on order)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure I understand it correctly. Do you mean adding a shelf to place other items such as tissue and leaving space for charging your phone?
Yes, that's it. and it needs enough clearance for the phone in an otter brand case.

vcpayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (on order)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

1670441002617.png

Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! 1670441002617

[/QUOTE]
I did a cardboard mockup of this version today. 6in. deep, front edge is 4.5in wide, back edge is 4.25in wide, right vertical support is 1.5in high, left is 1in. high. These dimensions work with an iPhone Xs in a wallet case. it would probably not work with the 'plus' models. I'm still intrigued by a full width version, but I also use the phone holder on the right side of this space when I'm using Apple CarPlay and I'm not sure a full width version would be that practical.

Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! IMG_1519

Last edited: