Sponsored

Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas!

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I highly recommend getting one of these. I bought a similar one a few months ago and love the way it give you multiple layers to store and secure things. Mine has the coin slots... Which are not very useful. I like the design of this one much better.
Test the fitment takes time, or we should release it earlier
Sponsored

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I just bought the console tray as well. It will be replacing another brand that I already have, I think the compartment layout on the Muslogy model will be more useful than the one I am using now.
Thank you for your support! We appreciate it

Bigsarge

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone! This is Muslogy Auto. It's an honour to join the Mavericktruckclub Forum.

We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer, and recently we started a new product line on Maverick, and will be making all kinds of accessories for the Maverick 2022.

The Following is our current develop list:

Double Layer Center Console Tray
double layer center console tray.jpg

Dash Storage Tray
dash storage tray.jpg

Cubby Door
cubby door.jpg

Shift Knob Metal Cover
shift knob metal cover.jpg

3D Tailgate Letter Inserts

For the design of the Dash Storage Tray and Cubby Door. We are wondering if there is anything we should make improvements?

Dash Storage Tray
On the Dash Storage Tray, we are trying to comprise a slot for FITS System(Is it a good idea? Let us know)
And also included Coin slot and cards slot, two components

Cubby Door
Pop up Switch

If you have anything in your mind that you think is essential for the Maverick, bring it on! We will make it happen if we are capable for that.
When will the dash storage tray be available?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
When will the dash storage tray be available?
Not sure the exact time. We are still working on it.

May I have your opinion for the dash storage tray? We designed it with Fit System slot, coin slot and card slot, do you you think will it be a good idea to add those slots?

anblatt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not sure the exact time. We are still working on it.

May I have your opinion for the dash storage tray? We designed it with Fit System slot, coin slot and card slot, do you you think will it be a good idea to add those slots?
I would love to have just a cover for this storage space so I could put my sunglasses in it, but someone won't be able to see them

Sponsored

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I would love to have just a cover for this storage space so I could put my sunglasses in it, but someone won't be able to see them
If there is no cover, will the items inside fall out?

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just saw the wood grain interior trim pieces on ebay....very nice. How about trim for around the screen, under the screen and dashboard(behind the wheel). I like what you have great color,this will look good with the Lariat interior!!!

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Just saw the wood grain interior trim pieces on ebay....very nice. How about trim for around the screen, under the screen and dashboard(behind the wheel). I like what you have great color,this will look good with the Lariat interior!!!
Thank you! Not sure the position that under the screen and dashboard(behind the wheel). Do you mind taking a picture of it?

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Dashboard Frame Trim. Headlight Switch Bottom Frame Panel Trim Cover. Center Radio Console Frame Trim Cover. Dashboard Navigation Screen Frame Cover Trim. I have no pictures, but these are the labels most of your competitors use(on ebay) to describe the individual pieces I think you should consider adding to your collection.

Montykeel

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011Escape Hybrid and 2022 XL Poverty Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone! This is Muslogy Auto. It's an honour to join the Mavericktruckclub Forum.

We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer, and recently we started a new product line on Maverick, and will be making all kinds of accessories for the Maverick 2022.

The Following is our current develop list:

Double Layer Center Console Tray
double layer center console tray.jpg

Dash Storage Tray
dash storage tray.jpg

Cubby Door
cubby door.jpg

Shift Knob Metal Cover
shift knob metal cover.jpg

3D Tailgate Letter Inserts

For the design of the Dash Storage Tray and Cubby Door. We are wondering if there is anything we should make improvements?

Dash Storage Tray
On the Dash Storage Tray, we are trying to comprise a slot for FITS System(Is it a good idea? Let us know)
And also included Coin slot and cards slot, two components

Cubby Door
Pop up Switch

If you have anything in your mind that you think is essential for the Maverick, bring it on! We will make it happen if we are capable for that.

Ordered the center console tray via Amazon and have already returned it. Poor design and/or execution. The "ears" on the bottom tray were too small to keep it in place.

Sponsored

OleKennyRoy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've ordered a set of the Dark Wood Grain to add a little more 80's vibe to my interior.

Hoping to be impressed.

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a suggestion, but I believe it could be a big deal for you guys since no one else is doing it. But selling different colored silicone trays that can replace the orange, black, or brown ones already in the interior of the Maverick would be fantastic! I have been desperately looking for a whiteish colored one that matches with the white dash. For reference and example, I attached a picture of the orange XLT silicone trays I am talking about. Thank you guys!

Ford Maverick Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas! 51997367787_e6518864e5_k

friartruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
Cool ideas, this is the first time I've seen a solution for the dash-top tray and I've been looking for one. Your concept wouldn't work for me thought. I'd like to see a thick plastic, flush with the dash insert for this area so I can screw in a GPS mount. The insert would just make a flat top. Maybe a hinge with a compartment below for a coiled power cable or other items. I'm not sure why I would put my sunglasses there as they would get too hot in the summer.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Ordered the center console tray via Amazon and have already returned it. Poor design and/or execution. The "ears" on the bottom tray were too small to keep it in place.
Thank you for your feedback. Let me bring it to the team to make improvements
Sponsored